2022 COLA

2022 COLA

Postby DDEATH » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:25 am

It's early, but here are 2022 projections for SS and CSR COLAs.......

https://www.myfederalretirement.com/fer ... ola-watch/
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: 2022 COLA

Postby WestTX » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:59 pm

DDeath!

Just watch that COLA soar with Biden's inflation factors!

This guy appears to be the dumbest in how many years? And for sure I can't figure out VP Giggles. Stupid &^*&^%#$ needs to get her fat arse down here on the gotdamn border.

It ain't fun getting old, but we ain't there yet! Please put me down like a mad dog if I get hit with Bidenitis.

Clueless Joe.jpg
Clueless Joe.jpg (74.47 KiB) Viewed 189 times

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Dis I read it right that it is sitting at 4%.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:49 am

Tex,

At least Biden doesn't want to give us a disinfectant injection or stick a laser beam up our arses! :roll:

After probably the dumbest Prez in our history, Biden looks like Einstein!

Dazed,

Most businesses, especially restaurants, are trying to make up losses from the pandemic shutdown. My favorite restaurant has raised their prices by more than 20%. The question is will those prices be permanent. I'm betting they will be! :x
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:56 am

DDEATH wrote:Tex,

At least Biden doesn't want to give us a disinfectant injection or stick a laser beam up our arses! :roll:

After probably the dumbest Prez in our history, Biden looks like Einstein! ...

You old dawg!

The disinfectant blurb was pure satire, and you know it. As far as the laser beam up our arses; well, that might be valid. A direct laser hit in the right spot will take out them pre-cancerous colon polyps! That ain't no lie neither! :lol:

Actually, Biden is one of the lower IQ Presidents -- whatever that Stanford test means. I ain't gonna insult the Irish now, butt that Biden fool is about as corrupt as a stinky stale potato. He and crack-snort'en, worthless POS son of his have their empty heads shoved so far up the Chicoms arses that they're now flowing with the Chicom shitz down the road to the Wuhan Red Death Research Lab. If my uncle were alive today he'd just roll his eyes and call him a worthless piece of Nawthan Trash.

You're about the only Democrat I can tolerate, and that's say'en a whole lot! You need to get your arse down here to protect my property.

Lemme' know when you're coming!

Alpine.jpg
Alpine.jpg (90.36 KiB) Viewed 173 times

:D

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:51 pm

"You're about the only Democrat I can tolerate, and that's say'en a whole lot! You need to get your arse down here to protect my property. Lemme' know when you're coming!"

Gotdam Tex, you know I'm an Independent since Reagan came along! :idea:

Seems to me your Gov should worry about fixing the power grid rather than building a silly wall! If he does build a 30 foot wall, I'm gonna invest in that company that makes 35 foot ladders! :lol: Did we ever get that check from Mexico?

Old (he's our age) Joe ain't perfect but most of the world agrees that he is a step up!

I saw that disinfectant remark live, and it was no joke. Besides, everyone knows one needs a sense of humor before they can do satire! :roll:

Anyway, enough politics. We don't need any............ :D
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:27 pm

Tx., I don't bother commentating on Joe because he is only a place holder for the real President Obama. Until he opens his mouth or stumbles over a thumbtack he looks like a President. Tall and thin with gray hair, and erect posture. I do think the Allstate guy made a better President. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics