The Dazed Radio Hour on Saturdays!

Re: The Dazed Radio Hour on Saturdays!

Postby WestTX » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:20 pm

DDEATH wrote:An amazing voice. I never realized he had so many hits.

This is the one I think was his best:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIRTQ_k-Sg

Yes it is!

Roll On Mississippi was always my favorite. I'm sure WSM (AM 680)/Nashville, home of The Grand Ole Opry will be playing his albums at any moment... :D

Time can be so short...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:19 am

Yeah Tex, time is sure flying........ I'll be retired 20 years on 1/3/21. Two more years and we'll be octogenarians...... and I don't even have 8 legs! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:06 am

DDEATH wrote:Yeah Tex, time is sure flying........ I'll be retired 20 years on 1/3/21. Two more years and we'll be octogenarians...... and I don't even have 8 legs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your goal should be to be retired at least as many yeasr as you worked. I would have until 97 for my PO time and anothe13 years for my State of Ok. time and that would be110. I have 37 years to go. :oops:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Approaching 80... Jesus Christ!

I betcha DDeath has at least 80 nostril hairs grow'en all the way to the ground! :lol:

... and I got near 80 roids' that drag the ground! :lol:

... and Dazed -- The longer you wait to wed, the nastier look'en she gets! :lol:

Life's a bitch, then you die...

At least my attitude is improving since the election.

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:14 am

Dazed. I worked 40 years, so I need to live to 98 to get my 40 year retirement pin, :lol: I'm in pretty good shape now, but some body parts are beginning to show signs of wear and somewhere down the line, I may not want to last that long. Guess we just have to play the hand we're dealt and hope for the best.

A rough calculation shows I've already collected about 900k from my CSR. I only contributed about 75k, so I guess I've got my money's worth....... :D

Tex, if my nose hair was that long, I could do a comb over my head and really impress the ladies! :lol:

My outlook on life has also greatly improved since the election........ :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:07 pm

DDeath, I haven't done any calculations, but I must be pretty close to earning as much in retirement as I did working. It is hard to believe I have been retired 15.5 years. :D I never watch the news.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:54 am

DDEATH wrote:... Tex, if my nose hair was that long, I could do a comb over my head and really impress the ladies! :lol:

DDeath,

Holy Shitz! I'm sorry I brought the hair nose topic up, cuz that's down-right disgusting! :o

... and gotdamnit... I was being sarcastic about the election. It ain't over til' it's over!

... and Dazed... Are you back in Sooner Country yet? I hope you got the Hell outta that musty ole' swamp land. :evil:

Where in the Hell is Geezer? How many times have I asked the gotdamn question? I actually had a family member mail be a box from Dewey's Bakery outta Winston-Salem. I popped down a Moravian sugar cake right fast, and it was as good as DDeath's cherry pastries! I sure hope he's doing okay, along with the others who never post anymore. Even VetClerk has disappeared. Might as well close the gotdamn forum down...

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:24 pm

Tex, It could be over as soon as Republican leaders get some balls. and come out and say it's over!

Eventually, democracy will win out over Fascism......... :D

I still can't understand how people can believe FOX, OANN and Limbaugh......... while ignoring CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, BBC, Reuters, AP, UPI, and most of the rest of the world's news outlets. :?:
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:00 am

Tex, i may have heart failure so there would be no sense in moving now. Nobody makes it past 5 years with this shit. :roll:
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:16 pm

DDeath & Dazed,

Thanks for your replies, but both aren't the best I've heard.

DDeath: You old dawg... Joe Dementia is funked in the head with China Gate. Maybe impeachment is down the road, but then Camel Face moves up a slot. Gawd help me... In all seriousness, I loathe the Chicoms, and I'm biased. I don't dislike the Chinese people, just the shitz imported to the U.S. I really believed that U.S. manufacturing might come home, but the Biden Clan and others will put a stop to that path. Maybe I need a psychiatric evaluation, given my prediction for a Trump Landslide! :shock:

Dazed: My brother passed from congestive heart failure a number of years ago. I guess there are a variety of causes and severity, so I sure as Hell hope you are under the care of a good physician. Hopefully, your issue can be managed without further complications. Be well and live long...

Shitz on the rest.

WestTX
WestTX

PreviousNext

Return to Politics