My net worth is.......

My net worth is.......

Postby DDEATH » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:16 pm

.......... more than a billionaire's, and I pay more taxes!!! :o I gotta admit, one of the all-time greatest con jobs! Have to say I told you all so......... :roll:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/ ... b6b4f329f6
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: My net worth is.......

Postby WestTX » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 am

DDeath,

The question is... How accurate is this story?

We tend to believe what we want to, but my sincere guess is that these tax stories are extremely biased and inaccurate. Legal tax aversion isn't evasion.

Wealthy folks tend hire the best accountants and lawyers they can to legally protect their financial interests. I agree that Trump is outspoken, but I don't think he's stupid. Unfortunately, the apparent symptoms of dementia that Biden exhibits make him look inept. Sad, but true... Maybe we should to a look at Biden's tax returns, especially given is loyalty to the Chicoms and Ukrainian thugs' business networks.

Let's see what happens at tonight's debates. I wish Chris Plante were moderating...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:08 am

Tex, I agree that legal tax aversion is OK. I don’t think tax fraud is OK. I do think that he is a terrible businessman and runs the country in the same way. :roll: I don’t think he can get away with his lying to the IRS! I see jail in his future....... :ugeek:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Damn DDeath, you are beginning to answer yourself. I guess we will just sit back and watch. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:01 pm

taxes.jpg
taxes.jpg (66.87 KiB) Viewed 263 times
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:06 am

I see 4 stupid dems. and one smart rep. OR A LYING MEDIA
vetclerk

Return to Politics