GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:21 am

I am back to within 18k of my high for the year despite the Democrat attempts to destroy the economy. I could have done better but I was too slow to move into cash in Feb & March. I made the correct move in May back into equities. A Democrat victory in 2020 , and couple that with huge tax increases the country would go into a Depression and the country would go into an endless downward spiral and the Democrats would get the Communism they so dearly want.

If every elected or appointed Democrat, every member of Black Lives Matter, Antifa, MS-13 and Islam would just drop dead there would be a worldwide celebration. These groups are a stain on civilization.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Postby DDEATH » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:45 am

Dazed, where do you get this crap?

Dems DO NOT want to destroy the economy!

The Dems don't want to tax us into a depression!

The Dems do not want Communism!

Unlike the right-wing-wackos, I don't want anyone to drop dead. We are ALL Americans. I just want the buffoon in chief to lose so we can get back to sanity! :idea:

I stayed in the market and am about 15% ahead of where I was in March. The market may be going up because of Trump, because Biden is ahead, or because of the optimism of finding a cure (probably all three). I think the BIGGEST reason is because you can't earn any money (less than 1%) on CD's and other fixed income vehicles, so the money is pouring into the stock market! I found a high dividend EFT that is guaranteeing 7% a month......... and has done it for more than 2 years! :D

Do you really think God is going to bless a pu**y-grabber? :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:16 am

DDeath, I understand you have Chicago thinking pounded into you brain for 78 years. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:46 am

DEMS DONT WANT TO DESTROYECONOMY :o :o ,DONT WANT TO TAX INTO DEPRESSION :o :o :o ,DONT WANT COMMUNISM :o :o :o :o
Where the heck have you been for the last 2 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 pm

I guess it's like a few years back in 2012 after the terrible Sandy Hook school shooting and many in Congress, including Republicans, were all for background checks when buying a gun. That was quickly turned into "Obama wants to take all your guns", by the right-wing-wacko media and radicals!

A little truth goes a loooooong way.......... :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:05 pm

DDEATH wrote:I guess it's like a few years back in 2012 after the terrible Sandy Hook school shooting and many in Congress, including Republicans were all for background checks when buying a gun...

There were, and there are still background checks for citizens purchasing guns legally.

I do believe the silent majority will reelect Trump with a landslide.

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics