"I only hire the ........

"I only hire the ........

Postby DDEATH » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:49 pm

........best", criminals.

CROOKS.jpg
CROOKS.jpg (127 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: "I only hire the ........

Postby vetclerk » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:59 am

Quote from the bible "Remove the log from your own eye, then you can see clearly to remove the splinter from your neighbor's eye" Can I get an AMEN? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
vetclerk

Postby WestTX » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:38 pm

vetclerk wrote:Quote from the bible "Remove the log from your own eye, then you can see clearly to remove the splinter from your neighbor's eye" Can I get an AMEN? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Amen and Praise God! God's wrath will strike the Demoncraps dead on the plantation, and beside Robert KKK Byrd's grave! What a piece of trash from West Virginia. :lol:

DDeath: Your chart does show some criminals, but I have doubts about some of the charges applied to a few...

Come on now -- take a close look at Obama's Administration. Loretta Cankles Lynch, the stench on the bench, Holder and that Ding Bat from the IRS who targeted conservative groups. What was her name? Then you have that s**t bag, former Communist voter from the CIA (Brennan), and several more. Don't forget the corrupt FBI folks who spied on the Trump Campaign, and the list goes on.

You know, I listened to Biden's speech last night that ran for ~ 25 minutes. Not bad, but I wonder if the speech was written by a third party, while Biden read it directly from a teleprompter?

I know you listened to Chris Plante today... He asked if anyone had told Biden (yet) that he was running for President. That was right cold...

I have this distinct feeling that Trump is going to crush Biden. We'll see...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:36 am

Tex, I guess the big difference between the right-wing-wacko conspiracy theories and Trump's crony crook crimes is, a little thing called evidence! :idea:

Trump promised to clean up the swamp, but his administration will go down in history as the most corrupt in our history! :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm

DDeath your hatred and nonsense is just not worth getting upset about anymore. Take your BLM and Antifa and group them all in Chicago, and leave sane America alone. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Dazed, I never even heard of antifa until a month ago and BLM is not my primary concern. I don't even know why they consider saying "all lives matter" is offensive.

I've often said that "hatred" is the most wasted of emotions. I do not like what Trump has done to our country on foreign policy, his divisiveness, his fraternization with commies and dictators, and how he has handled the pandemic and caused the economy to crumble. I fear the country will take decades to recover if he gets another four years! :cry:
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:17 am

DDeath, nobody believes you never heard of antifa or BLM. :roll: Did you hear about 9-11.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:25 am

I only said I never heard of antifa until about a month ago. Most people I talk to have still never heard of it. :o

Of course, I've heard of BLM and do sympathize, but I haven't really gotten into it. Why do they dislike people saying "all lives matter"?

I'm sorry you don"t believe what I say as I always try to be as honest as I can.

Because we have differing political views, should I accuse you of lying?

I just became aware of Qanon a week or two ago......... are you a member? :roll: I gotta say, fox news and the right-wingers are very creative and prolific with their conspiracy theories. :lol:
DDEATH

Return to Politics