HISTORY OF NALCREST

HISTORY OF NALCREST

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:27 pm

"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: HISTORY OF NALCREST

Postby WestTX » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Dazed,

For whatever reason, this makes me think about being old.

Why don't you get back home to Detroit...

:o

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:02 am

WestTX wrote:Dazed,

For whatever reason, this makes me think about being old.

Why don't you get back home to Detroit...

:o

WestTX

Detroit is a cesspool. If I went back anywhere it would be Oklahoma. I have thought about OK. because it was more fun there. Here it seems the New England group sticks their noses into everything. New Yorkers are assholes.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:10 pm

“New Yorkers are arseholes”. Probably not all of them....... but judging from my two trips there, I would agree they have more than their fair share! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:52 pm

DDEATH wrote:“New Yorkers are arseholes”. Probably not all of them....... but judging from my two trips there, I would agree they have more than their fair share! :lol:

That's stink on funk, and it doesn't get much worse than that. However, many years ago I had a few enjoyable visits to Buffalo and Rochester. I think i was in NYC back around 1990, and I remember paying $4.00 give or take for a small glass of orange juice (smaller than a bottle of piss for sampling at the doc's office), and $8.00 for a gotdamn bowl of stale cornflakes. Bassturds...

The only big city I ever liked was Chicago, and I know things have changed there for the worse. Today's mayor is one nassty looking critter. Jesus would cry looking at that face.

Maybe DDeath should move down to Houston with his other family folk'.

WLS was the best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsbdLm15lb4

:lol:

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:11 pm

Tx, I gotta decide I have a young one that I have known for a long time, and we were talking today about either me moving back to OK. or her moving down to Nalcrest. I was telling her how boring it is down here. I will be turning 73 in 3 days. I should just be relaxing or running wind sprints like you.
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 am

DazedandConfused wrote:Tx, I gotta decide I have a young one that I have known for a long time, and we were talking today about either me moving back to OK. or her moving down to Nalcrest. I was telling her how boring it is down here. I will be turning 73 in 3 days. I should just be relaxing or running wind sprints like you.

Dazed,

I understand. At some point I'll just drop dead in my own home.

If you think your plan is sound, then head-on back to Sooner Land.

I just walk these days... 15 to 20 miles during the week keeps me going, and I don't have to worry about weight gain. I'm up no later than 5:00 AM daily, and I complete a number of morning routines inside and out. I eat well (all food varieties), don't smoke, and I don't drink. It's funny, because alcohol doesn't agree with my gut. I have nothing against drinking, but it just doesn't agree with me. Smoking is just too irritating to the nose to be bothered with. I got a keen sense to smell... :o Cigarettes in years past had more of a fresh tobacco smell. Older brands like Camel, Chesterfield and Lucky Strike were non-filtered, and pure to inhale! The cigs today are laced with who-knows-what, and they stink.

I hit 78 on August 2nd, and that no-good DDeath didn't even send me a box of cherry pastries. That's OK, cuz he's forgetful in his old age. :lol:

Shitz on the rest.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:38 am

I'm 73, you're 78, I don't know about vetclerk and isn't Death the same age as you. This guy is peaking at us behind the bushes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I

I love that scene from Supernatural. They had some of the best casting of characters. It is starting its 15th season so it is the longest running show of its kind. I just finished watching 15 seasons of the Stargate series. In my opinion Stargate was much better than Star Wars or Star Trek. If you like Hannibal Lector you have to watch the original Manhunter which was 100 times better than the remake called Red Dragon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbpk0pv60DE
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:57 am

Dazed, you have to live wherever you are happy.

Tex, Houston is way too hot for me to live there........ I’d rather visit some time in Jan-Mar. :idea: I still enjoy all the seasons.

Chicago is like most big cities, great things to do and see. You just have to know when and where to go. We still like to take the train down there a couple times a year. :D

My wife’s cousin calls the Chicago mayor, “Beetlejuice”! :lol:

The Covid has had a disastrous effect on our cherry pastry production. Sorry :x

I been power walking 6 days a week, about 3-4 miles. I’ve lost 5 lbs in the last month with this regimen and need to lose more.

I do have more senior moments as I get older, but I won’t be as old as you until Nov. :lol:

Haven’t had a cig for more than 10 years, but once in a while I still get the urge. :roll:

I am sad about how our USPS has gone downhill......... :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm

DDEATH wrote:... Dazed, you have to live wherever you are happy.

Tex/ The Covid has had a disastrous effect on our cherry pastry production. Sorry :x (

DDeath,

To Hell with Covid. Jest blow the residual snot or spit off my pastries, and mail'em on out! Can you had a few crushed pecans on top?

Good for you on the walking. Keep it going...

WestTX
WestTX

Next

Return to Politics