Chinese Virus

Chinese Virus

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:07 am

A Message from Nalcrest:

Good Morning Nalcrest!

The Nalcrest Community is made up of residents that the (CDC) Center for Disease Control, has determined to be at HIGH RISK for contacting Covid-19.

The Nalcrest Trustees responsibilities require that precautions and decisions are made to insure the Covid-19 virus does not infect anyone at Nalcrest. A balance to only allow essential access to amenities that serve a safety and health purpose and protect all residents and employees is being considered.

The Nalcrest Laundromat will be opened on a limited basis to wash bedding, clothes and sanitize other items that require machine washing.

Nalcrest will have a Nalcrest employee on duty when the laundromat is open to continuously clean and disinfect the machines and other items. We ask that once you load the washer/ dryer, you leave and return to retrieve your laundry.

All restrictions under the State Of Florida and Polk County emergency status will be adhered to. Nalcrest will evaluate day by day situations and act accordingly to maintain the Safety and Health of everyone at Nalcrest. We do not want to be on total lock down!

Practice the CDC guidelines and common sense practices to respect each other during this world wide pandemic.

Take out lunch initiative on Friday March 20, 2020, is an effort to allow meals to be obtained so travel outside Nalcrest is limited. The amount of people in line cannot exceed Five, a monitor will be available to control social distancing.

Thanks to all once again, Nalcrest Trustees and Staff.

--
To have information from your group posted to The Nalcrest Fix, please email PRINT READY postings to
NalcrestFriends@gmail.com
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Chinese Virus

Postby WestTX » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Please stand, kneel, lower your head, and kiss a member's arse form the Chinese Communist Party.

I'm still opinionated and right mean spirited when it comes to the VC & Chicoms. Piss on'em.

Rats... and the manufacturing shitzhole of the World.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:22 pm

Tx, did you serve in N Korea.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:16 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:Tx, did you serve in N Korea.

North Korea? Hell NO! I never served in South Korea either!

SE Asia... Most of my time was spent at, or near Pleiku Air Base (with the USAF in joint service projects). There was a time from way back I was active in geology and soil science, and I worked as such on a number of air fields and other construction/civil engineering projects. I also spent time at Diego Garcia (Air Force & Navy), along with a few other islands in the Indian Ocean.

I don't dislike the Chinese people per se, only the Chicoms!

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:39 am

Tx, in honor of you I have asked for this to be called The ChiCom Virus. :D
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:01 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:Tx, in honor of you I have asked for this to be called The ChiCom Virus. :D

Gotdamit! it's already been called the Chicom virus by other folks, but I'll take the honor -- THANK YOU!

Red pissants...

No, I don't hate the Chinese people! You know where I stand. :evil:

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics