The start of the fall...........

The start of the fall...........

Postby DDEATH » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 am

Even fox news is ramping up the criticism. His followers will slowly see the light.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 04564.html
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: The start of the fall...........

Postby vetclerk » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:01 pm

AND THE GREAT MAGNANIMOUS DEMS WONT OFFER A SINGLE CRUMB. ALAS WOE IS US
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:38 pm

The Dems have taken everything the Republicons have already agreed to pass...except the wall money...and McConnell refuses to bring anything to a vote in the Senate...
How many freekin' crumbs do ya want ?!? Trump had both Houses...but even they were unwilling to give him any wall money.... DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH :roll: :lol: :roll:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby keepitreal » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Now Republicon Senators are offering bipartisan solutions...and Trump is denying them as well. All blame can now squarely be placed on Trump. Time for this POS to be ousted for good. All of his self created chaos and grandstanding, has done nothing but economically weakened the U.S. and made us less secure in the World.

OUR NATIONAL EMERGENCY IS DONALD TRUMP...NOT THE WALL !!
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Return to Politics