Go Figure...

Re: Go Figure...

Postby DDEATH » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 pm

I think there are a few Nazi-right-wing-wackos on the right, and a few Commie-liberal-loonies on the left. However, the vast majority of us are just average Americans......... :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 pm

thank God for that
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 pm

I agree completely DDeath....but some like to paint with a pretty wide brush.... ;)
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby keepitreal » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Republicon Playbook...

1) Scare people into voting for you, TRUTH be damned...while continually demonizing Democrats.

2) Deregulate.

3) Vote yourself a nice big tax cut...complain that people are poor because of other poor people...DEFICIT be damned.

4) Bail on the Stock Market...creating enough chaos and anxiety so you can tell folks, that a tax payer bailout is the only thing keeping our country from absolute ruin.

5) Blame Democrats.

6) After Market crash...reinvest money you previously took from the Market...and buy up stocks at dirt cheap prices.

7) Dump your tax burden on everyone else...and blame Democrats.

8) Repeat...until everyone else's money is gone.

"I love the ignorant"- Donald Trump

GO FIGURE....
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Previous

Return to Politics