Out of touch Mitt for President..

Re: Out of touch Mitt for President..

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:05 am

We can all point our fingers at Liberals, but I defy anybody to identify one conservative. I see do difference between Republicans and Democrats in that they are both dancing on strings. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Out of touch Mitt for President..

Postby WindowMan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 am

Daisy "IF" the information is factual then who cares where it comes from or presents it.. I think Mitt's own words tells the story of him, and note that they were not taken out of context..

At least for me Dazed I look at who funds the agenda of the parties that we have. I does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what agenda the politicians work for if you follow the money. Conservative virtues are no better than Liberal ones and in that I agree. In my opinion, government has to represent the majority and not the minority of this country who has the ability to buy their agenda from politicians. The best for this country would be a middle view but moderation always takes a back seat to the ones who are pushing for total control.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Previous

Return to Politics