Out of touch Mitt for President..

Out of touch Mitt for President..

Postby WindowMan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 am

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/you- ... touch-when

Lets face it, this is the guy last standing for President for the GOP.. Lets talk about Mitt.. :shock: :lol: If Mitt fails we can talk about who makes it for the GOP.. I am sure they got some baggage to be exposed.. ;)
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Re: Out of touch Mitt for President..

Postby daisycutter » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 pm

looks like the flip flopping mit, against the Marxist. You talk about a pile of dog shit to vote for! :cry: :cry: :cry:
daisycutter

Postby ucanit » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

As with every election in my lifetime (and that's a long damned time), this election will see people headed to the polls to vote for the least worst of all the bad choices available. :cry:
ucanit

Postby WindowMan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm

As far as I am concerned with the choices to replace Obama it is a no brainer to keep him in office! ;)
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby daisycutter » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:29 pm

More economists are now projecting yet another recession in 2012! If that's the case, there's no way in hell the Marxist gets another term! How much more damage do we want one President to inflict on our once great country? I would rather vote for the flip flopper, and hope he embraces a small government agenda!
daisycutter

Postby DDEATH » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 am

daisycutter wrote:More economists are now projecting yet another recession in 2012! If that's the case, there's no way in hell the Marxist gets another term! How much more damage do we want one President to inflict on our once great country? I would rather vote for the flip flopper, and hope he embraces a small government agenda!

Another opinion........... brought to you by FOX News, where their motto is: we twist it our way! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby keepitreal » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am

Oh, to go back and read all the "Flip-Floppin' John Kerry" posts that Daisy flooded the board with so long ago. Now he would rather vote for the flip-flopper ?!? :lol:

Face it...Daisy would vote for a POS as long as it was Republican...Oh wait...there's 8 of 'em !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby WindowMan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 am

Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby daisycutter » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I watched the beautiful and conservative Ann coulter on MSNBC this morning on morning Joe, and she stated the exact same thing that I did. As long as the nit wit flips the conservative way from 2013-2016 then I have no problem electing the man! It certainly beats the A-hole we have in office now!
daisycutter

Postby keepitreal » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

You two are made for each other... :roll:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Next

Return to Politics