Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby ucanit » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 am

I'm so thankful we can argue!! ;)
ucanit

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby DDEATH » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:15 am

ucanit wrote:I'm so thankful we can argue!! ;)

I'm thankful that every so often........... we agree on something! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving Professor, and to everyone. Eat, drink and be merry; and don't argue with any of your relatives.
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:02 am

Happy Thanksgiving!

What's impotent bout' today is eat'en! Forget the pumpkin pie, cuz I gota dozen cherry pastries from DDeath yesterday by way of Express Mail!

Ucanit: I sure nuff wish I could get out your way for a real Thanksgiving dinner - Southern Style! Ain't nuthen better than them Carolina greens! Then I could top off Friday's shopp'en spree with KIR for lunch in Buffalo!

Daisy & WindowMan: You boys have a good week too with all the food and stuff.

Dazed: Where in the Hell are you? I'm planning for a real Christmas church service this year, and I got some nice ladies who are husband shopp'en. Get your best dress ready, cuz I'm come'en to pick you up for the holiday season!

Thanks to everybody here for all the political dialogue. I jest have to sit back and try to comprehend this shitz! You ain't never too old to learn, and this forum has rattled my dense head of rocks on a number of issues!

:D

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby WindowMan » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:19 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well.. Think of it how boring it would be in here if we all agreed on everything. ;) :lol:

WestTx, Me thinks you will have the best spread to eat today! ;)
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby WestTX » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:20 pm

WindowMan wrote:... WestTx, Me thinks you will have the best spread to eat today! ;)

That sure nuff would be the case if I were sitt'en at your table! Maybe I'll invite myself to your house next year! :lol: I'll bring Daisy along for the crumbs-clear'en! :lol: I'll tell you anuther thing too; that being that Mark the MailMan and KeepitReal might be the best chefs from this forum. I ain't bad, butt them boys seem to be able to cook all kinds of dishes from all the regions of the country! DDeath or someone else from his family sure nuff has the baking talent when it comes to pastries.

I sure hope your window service transactions shoot through the roof this Christmas season. I'll tell you what, cuz I ain't like'en what I'm read'en bout' the political shituation at USPS. I sure hope all works out for you okay.

Anyway, you have a super-duper meal. I'm gonna give thanks and prayers for folk' like you and the rest here on this forum for a positive future.

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics