New company policy

New company policy

Postby daisycutter » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Im sure this is common all over the country! http://www.11alive.com/news/article/214 ... ma-is-gone
daisycutter

Re: New company policy

Postby keepitreal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

I don't think any "sane" small businessman would follow this buisness model...and survive. I've found it's best not to mix business and politics...maybe now, he has to...

From what I've read, he's accomplished a ton of negative press, his phones, both personal and business, have been shut down, his website is "under repair", his facebook page is "unavailable", he's been investigated by the Secret Service as a National Security threat ?!? That's quite a days work !!

Want some REAL fun ?? Google Bill Looman III...and see some of the stuff that pops up... :shock:

If he really wants to be profitable, he could take daisy's advice given about the PO a few posts back...and cut all of his employee's pay...to increase his own bottom line... :lol:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby DDEATH » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am

I think if Cain, Perry, Newt, or Bachman gets elected.......... I'm not going to crap until their term is up!

Another cut off my nose to spite my face deal! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby daisycutter » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:38 am

"Obamacare" and Obama's constant threat of increased taxes, has most business in a defensive shell. Why would any sane business hire anyone with this Marxist in office?
daisycutter

Postby DDEATH » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

daisycutter wrote:"Obamacare" and Obama's constant threat of increased taxes, has most business in a defensive shell. Why would any sane business hire anyone with this Marxist in office?

How about if their business is expanding and they can't keep up with demand? If I can increase my business and profits by 25%, am I really going to worry about paying another 5% in taxes?

Just saying..... it's pretty idiotic to make business decisions based on whether or not you like the president. Face it, he, and many others in this country, just hate Obama because they can't stand a black guy in the White House.

If Obama is a marxist, I guess all the Rep candidates are Nazis, like GW/Cheney :twisted: .
Last edited by DDEATH on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby daisycutter » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 am

Atta boy death, when in doubt play the race card! I know its frustrating to know that the man you voted for is a complete failure, but lashing out at Bush/Cheney, and the mans skin color is over the top!

The bottom line is: we have the most anti-business President in the white house since Jimmy Carter, and most business are reacting to that. We can only hope this man is thrown out of office in early 2013, and a more PRO-BUSINESS climate takes hold!
daisycutter

Postby DDEATH » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:02 pm

daisycutter wrote:Atta boy death, when in doubt play the race card! I know its frustrating to know that the man you voted for is a complete failure, but lashing out at Bush/Cheney, and the mans skin color is over the top!

The bottom line is: we have the most anti-business President in the white house since Jimmy Carter, and most business are reacting to that. We can only hope this man is thrown out of office in early 2013, and a more PRO-BUSINESS climate takes hold!

Atta boy Daisy! When in doubt, start spitting out the foxbot lines. Obama is not as bad as the foxbots say he is: nor is he as good as the liberal loonies think he is!

Yea, he's really anti-business:

Congress gives OK to small portion of Obama’s jobs bill Sides agree on veterans, withholding

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... mas-jobs-/

Obama signs small business bill into law

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/ ... H220100927
DDEATH

Postby daisycutter » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 am

DDEATH, The "supposed" help Obama is giving to small business is peanuts compared to the promised tax increases, and huge ramifications of "Obama care". Why would any business owner expand his business when the chief executive of this country promises to kick them in the nuts, if they make over 250,000? Why would any business expand when they know "obamacare" will increase their costs dramatically for each employee hired?

Business all over this country make major decisions on what they see SEVERAL years down the road. With the threat of tax increases, and the fear of the unknown (Obama care) why would any business hire anybody (beyond temp help) in the near future? I think the worst is yet to come after the holidays, when business all over this country cut their work force once again.
daisycutter

Postby windowlady » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

If they cut their work force, it will not be because they are afraid of taxes and Obamacare, it will be because folks with no job and no money will not buy their products, therefore they will pay less taxes because they are making less money. Have you seen the news out of China, where they are closing small and large businesses daily, due to the fact that sales and exports are down drastically? People with no jobs, homes, or money cannot spend their way out of a recession, and the downward spiral continues..............
windowlady

Postby keepitreal » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 am

Systematically dismantling your consumer base...is not a good business model...and will not grow the economy. I don't care who is President.

Remember GW pleading to the Nation to "spend more money" ?!?
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Return to Politics