What a failure Congress is to the Postal Service..

What a failure Congress is to the Postal Service..

Postby WindowMan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 am

Or maybe it is what some want it to be in regards to saving this institution.. http://www.mlive.com/opinion/muskegon/i ... siden.html

How plain and clear can it be.. They want to wreck the Postal Service and I would say there are some in the Postal Service itself who are following their lead. Notice the new restrictions on overtime in offices? Notice how much work is not being done and how that reflects on our service to the public? The Postal Service is helping them drive this institution over the cliff! Phucking sad.. Worked just about my whole life for the Postal Service and now I see it being starved to death with massive cuts.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Re: What a failure Congress is to the Postal Service..

Postby keepitreal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 am

It can't be any plainer or clearer...

Gonna run off a couple dozen of these and send them out...through the mail of course. ;)

Wouldn't it be fun...if every Postal Worker did ? ...through the mail of course...8-)
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Re: What a failure Congress is to the Postal Service..

Postby vetclerk » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 pm

The bloodsucking government has been using the Post Office's money all these yrs. :geek: Now the well has run dry and they don't need us anymore . GEE IT SOOUNDS SO FAIR. :shock:
vetclerk

Return to Politics