Our relevance

Our relevance

Postby windowlady » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:14 am

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't this erasure of all the past posts just remind us of how important the written and printed word is. Even though our communication is on line, it is still valuable to those of us here, maybe not worthy of saving forever, but the memories shared on this forum have been worth sharing here and fun too, a bright spot in the day....
windowlady

Re: Our relevance

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:10 pm

All my pearls of wisdom are lost forever. I should have come in and registered as Mr. English and that would have blown the old guys minds. :o
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby keepitreal » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 am

I actually thought of coming back as NARTI... :lol: :lol:

-because of the unreliability of computers...it's the only reason we will never be able to shift to a "paperless" society. Don't believe me ? Ask a Blackberry owner... :lol:

Guess this is just another example of why the PO should...and will ALWAYS be, a relavent part of our communications network. 8-)
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby vetclerk » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm

AMEN Brutha
vetclerk

Return to Politics