Today's Radical Democrats

Today's Radical Democrats

Postby WestTX » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:35 pm

This would be ever-so funny if it weren't true: https://vimeo.com/513529101

When is President Joseph Robinette Biden going to stand-up for a press conference and take questions about the current border crises? My home town of Alpine, Texas is under threat from this situation. Will Big Bend National Park become another gotdamn shitzhole campground for illegals?

Is Biden suffering from dementia? Why in the Hell won't he hold a press conference and take open, media questions?

Well?

WestTX
WestTX

Re: Today's Radical Democrats

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:53 pm

WestTx, I am woefully uninformed because I never watch anything but our local news. I believe what you see is what you can expect. America is as good as dead.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:04 am

Ooooh the scandals! I remember when Obama wore the tan suit, now Biden with no press conferences. Those Dems....... so radical1 :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:38 pm

DDEATH wrote:Ooooh the scandals! ... Those Dems... so radical! :lol:

Gotdamit! How in the Hell am I supposed to protect my property when this influx of illegals moves nawthward? This is some serious shitz, no kidding aside. Urine, feces and vomit trails, and not to mention other diseases, including bed bugs and lice.

These issues fall clearly on the neoMarxian hooligans of Biden's administration. Biden sure seems to be lost, and out of his mind. No press conferences, and no challenges by the media.

What Have I Done.jpg
What Have I Done.jpg (215.2 KiB) Viewed 166 times

What in the Hell is going on?

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Yex, this is the implementation of the New World Order. For many years people have cried about the super rich, and I called them nuts. Now just listen to Bill Gates, and we are nothing but live stock and frankly there are too many of us. Watch science fiction on this they are ahead of the curve, and have been a long time. Things that sounded far fetched have become more believable. Gates has been buying up farm land like crazy. I remember Daddy Bush pushing the NWO a long time ago.Before you form an opinion sit back and watch. We are facing evil that will dwarf anything in history. Only a mass worldwide revolution can stop the NWO. Blood must flow as the world has never seen. The NWO must be erased from the earth.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:22 pm

those NWO pushers cant be serious. Do they really want to be controlled by the European Union or whatever they will be calling themselves. Those traitorous zombies ( of which the biden voters are included) would be fine with some AntiChrist in Belgium telling them what to eat, do ,say and think. You gotta forgive Biden. Because he doesn't know what the hell is going on. But those who are pulling the strings are really trying hard to destroy any semblance of the greatest country that ever was. Time for a revolution. The Republicans are fighting with one hand behind their backs, since the Main Media, Big Tech and the shitz-for-brains Dem. majorities in the House and Senate are on the on the side of the Moraless Left
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:49 pm

GOTDAM! ......... I think them NWOs, Antifas and commies will soon be attacking the Capital and murdering policemen with American and commie flagpoles. :o

Tex, best get outta there before they start sending CARAVANS your way......... :?

I gotta stop watching TV! :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:33 pm

DD you mean "Isis and commie flags" :D
vetclerk

Return to Politics