Where is TEX?

Where is TEX?

Postby DDEATH » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Tex,

How you doing down there in Texas? I know it got dam cold down there. My wife's bro and his family near Houston lost power for a few days and their sprinkler system pipes were damaged, but they are okay!

Hope you didn't get one of those $7,000 water bills! :roll: Give us a holler when you can........ :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Where is TEX?

Postby WestTX » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Well, if ain't my twin brother from Chicago Land - DDeath!

I'm here, getting old, but still moving in the right direction! How you doin'?

Hell yea, the weather's been cold, but it's warming up now! Alpine had a couple of low nights around 5 degrees, but not as bad off as the Dallas to Houston areas. Them gotdamn windmills and solar panels done froze-up. Jest bring me back some black coal and cast iron furnaces! That'll heat-up your arse! :lol: I haven't dealt with real cold for many years, so I'm glad to see the warmer temps. Remember - I lived in Bozeman, MT for round about 5 years when I was young. Talk about cold...

This Dem administration is killing my head. Has Biden held a single news conference on his own yet? He doesn't look well to me, and that Harris down right worries me. We ain't talk'en about the Dems from earlier years. I just try to listen to Chris Plante's daily morning show over the web when I can. I told you to tune in to AM-890/WLS to listen! Come on now!

I got this old, red tabby cat sit'en in my lap snoring up a storm. This guy is as loyal as a dog, and he's conservative too! We get old together, then we're gone like a fart in a wind storm. :shock:

Mrs. WestTX is calling for dinner.

Thanks DDeath...

WestTX
WestTX

Re: Where is TEX?

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:32 am

Tex, I was toying with the idea of moving back to Oklahoma or Tex. I even had a HS classmate of mine from Cal. wanting to move there with me. That interest seems to have cooled, and after the winter of 21 I may just stay in Florida. I had a lot of reports out of Oklahoma about busted pipes and no heat. 75 doesn't sound that bad although it looks like we will have an early summer. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics