I am not dead - I just smell that way.

I am not dead - I just smell that way.

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:09 pm

My hard drive died about 2 weeks ago. I decided to repair rather than buy new. I have a SSD and new Video card. The guy who fixed it said I was smart to repair this because it has an Intel I-7 processor. This baby flies now. :D
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: I am not dead - I just smell that way.

Postby DDEATH » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Funny, mine went out about a week ago and it’s only 3yrs old. Had it fixed and got it back on Thu. Luckily, I have an IPad, and a laptop, but glad to have my desktop back. :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: I am not dead - I just smell that way.

Postby WestTX » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:20 pm

I had a hard drive issue many years with my Sony Vaio RS-420. Fortunately, a friend was able to recover most of its content. I replaced the hard drive... That Vaio ran a Pentium 4 processor @ 2.8 Ghz if my memory is correct. So long ago...

I have an Asus laptop and a Samsung Chrome notebook these days...

Do you remember the Osborn computer from years' past? The first desktop I worked with back in the mid-80s was an IBM-XT, then an AT. That's damn near 35 years ago.

Dazed: Get your gotdamn bags packed and be ready ready to fly to Chicago Monday evening. I think the Marriott O'Hare is still near the airport on Higgens Road (?). Is that right, DDeath? Sleep a night, then we'll drive over to DDeath's for the Tuesday election and Chicago-style pizza. I'm expecting cherry pastries too... Bring a box of them Chicom masks for COVID-19 protection!

DDeath: You're OK for a lib-Dem.

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics