No surprise here......

No surprise here......

Postby DDEATH » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:36 pm

........ making health decisions based on politics rather than science, not a good idea! :roll:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coronavi ... 51839.html
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: No surprise here......

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:18 pm

Are you trying to deflect attention away from the Biden's Ukraine, Russia and China scandal. Don't worry the corrupt media will sweep everything under the rug. Hope you enjoy the Communism that you are welcoming on the rest of us. :roll: What you want can never be forgiven - NEVER :!: :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 pm

I gotta admit....... the right wing sure is much more creative than the left, when it comes to conspiracy theories! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:28 pm

I don't know... The concentrated areas for the Wuhan Red Death Virus are still NYC, Chicago and LA.

My best guess is that with continued testing we'll see higher positive rates. Certain areas test more than others, so the numbers will show bias.

My prediction is that Trump will win with a landslide victory, unless I'm lost within my own rationality. With the exception of my liberal daughter, Trump has the black majority vote from my family.

I can't imagine what Thursday's debate will be like. I watched portions of Biden's rally today (Durham, NC), and Trump's (Carson City, NV), and the differences were like night and day. Biden looked lost, while Trump, as outspoken as he is, commanded an audience. Maybe it's just entertainment... I'm hearing more and more about the Biden Crime Family. Maybe we'll eventually get to the truth.

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:51 pm

The Biden crime family, Obama a Muslim, Qanon, Antifa running wild, Osama Bin laden faked death, Seal team 6 murdered to keep them quiet, Obama confiscating all the guns, child slave rings in pizza parlor basements, etc., etc., etc. Where does it all end? :lol: :lol: :lol: You can’t argue with crazy.......
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:59 pm

Damn you, DDeath! :lol:

But wait... Is this the Dick Brain, Jeffrey Toobin, from The New Yorker and CNN?

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqTTjg4qjI8

One stiff one for the sour-puss, Don Lemon? :lol:

Why in the Hell was this radical pounding his pud on a Zoom call?

Just another anti Trumper...

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics