Major Hurricane Laura

Major Hurricane Laura

Postby WestTX » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:19 pm

VetClerk!

You'd better get your arse moving away from the Gulf Coast area. I assume you're in the Louisiana area.

DDeath: Get your arse moving to Houston. Grab your family kin, then head on back to Chicago Land! Else, head west to Alpine! I'll keep an eye out for the Cadi with them gotdame Illinois license plates! Bring me some cherry pastries too... VetClerk can come too, but don't neither of you bring any gotdamn bed bugs! :evil: Them bassturds are worse than pissants, and the gotdamn Democrats outlawed DDT years ago! :evil:

:o :shock: :o

WestTX
WestTX

Re: Major Hurricane Laura

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:52 pm

WesTx sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. P.S. they are attracted by cherry pastries. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:19 am

We dodged the bullet , thank God , Wasn't so lucky 15 years ago when we lost EVERYTHING. Thanks for the invite WestTx.
vetclerk

Postby WestTX » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:59 pm

vetclerk wrote:We dodged the bullet , thank God , Wasn't so lucky 15 years ago when we lost EVERYTHING. Thanks for the invite WestTx.

VetClerk - Good to hear. East Texas down around the Gulf is dangerous territory too.

I ain't heard from DDeath. I was hoping he'd stop by and take me out for a steak dinner. I sure as Hell hope he didn't jump-up I-94 to Kenosha to protest with them lawless bassturds. Naw, I don't think so.

Dazed: Them bedbugs ain't worth a fart in a wind storm. Obama let'em in the country during his corrupt years. The damn thangs were damn near gone by the mid 1950s+.

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:13 am

Gotdam, we got bed bugs, hurricanes, wild fires, killer wasps, tornados, protests, a dorecho, looting, 17 year-olds running around with loaded assault weapons, a pandemic, and who knows what else! OUR country is going to shitz in a handbasket. :x

I don't want any part of Texas or any other of those hot states, until winter; then I might come down for a visit. Might even drive down there in my 2020 XT4 Caddy!

We did get to an old neighborhood bakery this week and picked up a nice, fresh cherry coffeecake. It went fast........ :lol:

I was wondering if our buffoon in chief is going down there to assess the damage and bring some rolls of paper towels to toss around. I'll be looking for vet clerk to catch a few......... :P
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:39 pm

I had to laugh at that one DDEath...(toss around paper towels)
thanks for making me smile. I thrive on the heat ,my friends and neighbors say I'm crazy cuz I got out in the hottest part of the day to cut and weed-eat. (1 acre) . I tell them I am solar-powered.
been in the heat since I drew my first breath. The summer temps of mid 90's don't bother me. It's the cold that bothers me.Dont like anytime below 40 degrees. PS now that the reps are gaining a lot of ground, wonder what the radical left will manufacture to stop trump. Lord help us.
vetclerk

Return to Politics