Westx stop laughing.

Westx stop laughing.

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:48 am

I am just in my recliner watching the 3rd season of Stargate Atlantis when this 35 year old girl starts texting me - she texts me all the time and so does a 27 year old. Both of them have filled my phone with sexts. You would be amazed at the pictures they send you today. All of a sudden she says she wants to have my baby. I was in shock. I turn 73 in a couple of weeks, and I couldn't imagine being a daddy again. Both of them have been trying to lure me back to Oklahoma, and because Florida is damn boring I was thinking about it. I look more like George Soros than George Clooney. These two are hotties, but I am not going to start having children again. :lol: Tx you might have to fix me up with that church lady to save me from changing diapers. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Westx stop laughing.

Postby DDEATH » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Dazed, go for it! In a few years, that kid could be useful.........changing your diapers! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:33 pm

DDEATH wrote:Dazed, go for it! In a few years, that kid could be useful.........changing your diapers! :lol:

God will get you for that. My baby is 40 and that is my last baby. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Holy Shitz!

When I was young,
and in my prime,
I could raise a hard-on any ole' time.
Now I'm ole',
my balls are cold,
and I can't raise a hard-on to save my soul.

:shock:

DDeath might just be spot-on. :shock:

God Rest Your Soul...

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics