Another hoax.......

Another hoax.......

Postby DDEATH » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:51 am

I’ve been trying to stay away from politics here, but enough is enough! How can the mainstream media keep giving us these fake news hoaxes in their effort to mar the character of our great President? :(

The inaugural crowd hoax, the popular vote hoax, the Trump rapes and molestations of women hoax, the Russian collusion hoax, the impeachment hoax, the Ukrainian extortion hoax, theJamal Khashoggi assassination hoax, the covid19 hoax, the mask hoax, the Russian bounty on our troops hoax, etc.

Will this never end? How long will we allow the fake news media to impugn the reputation of the greatest president ever! :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Another hoax.......

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Well now there you go again. Let go of the hatred for Trump or embrace the Marxist BLM and Antifa. :D You should be happy all history has been erased, statues torn down, burning and theft are the way of your groups. You have a total idiot as mayor of Chicago who looks like Beetle Juice. You want to get rid of the police so BLM can kill all whites. Congratulation the Marxist have won.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:56 pm

DDeath , you are just making our case.. There have been 4 years of lies and hoaxes ,,,...I guess that's why he always looks stressed out, and orange :lol: All the hatred towards him and still going ,,,,he's the Energizer
bunny
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:10 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:Well now there you go again. Let go of the hatred for Trump or embrace the Marxist BLM and Antifa. :D You should be happy all history has been erased, statues torn down, burning and theft are the way of your groups. You have a total idiot as mayor of Chicago who looks like Beetle Juice. You want to get rid of the police so BLM can kill all whites. Congratulation the Marxist have won.

Gotdam Dazed! I try not to hate anyone, but do hate that he’s debased the office of POTUS and made it a joke around the world. I was never a fan of Karl Marx, never heard of antifa until someone brought it up a few weeks ago, and WTF is BLM?? History has not been erased and I don’t have an opinion on those statues. My group is actually playing ball out front and haven’t committed theft or arson, that I know of. My mayor is pretty smart but that Chicago mayor does look like Beetlejuice! :lol: I don’t want to get rid of police and killing all whites is certainly not on my todo list. The Marxists may have won....... as someone has welcomed them to the Oval Office! :o

Where did you get all of this erroneous info?? Are you hoaxing me? :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:37 pm

DDeath, give me a break, you never heard of Antifa. You want to talk about a joke how about Clinton paying for the N. Korean nuclear program or Obama paying for Iran's program. How about eating shit from the Chinese until Trump installed tariffs. Now you are saying you don't know what Black Lives Matter is. You are starting to sound very foolish. Everything the Democrats, BLM and Antifa is doing is pure Marxism. I am totally shocked at your post. This is perhaps the worst post you have ever made. I suppose you support the rioters and the thieves and the burning or maybe you are also going to say you haven't heard of any of this also. You don't care that they destroy historical statues. Will you even stand for anything when they are burning your house, or will you deny that also. Is there anything you will stand up for other than the Marxist Democrats? Chicago really screwed up your brain. :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Fook the DemonRats.

Every gotdamn city and state run by the leftists DemonRats is a shitzhole, and that ain't no damn lie.

I read today where the Confederate statue of William Fontaine Maury in Richmond was taken down. Most of the DemonRat fook-heads have no idea who this great man was. Just as a side note, see if you can find a book or two about the American South covering the period from about 1840 - 1890. Slavery was a piss in the bucket for the reasons behind the Civil War. The institution of slavery wasn't spreading westward, and it was experiencing its own slow death. I've mentioned this before, but my family tossed the chains ~ 1850 and made the trek from Virginia to Texas. Success followed, and I'm here today thanks to the achievements of my family. Life can be a bitch, but you make the best of it or die.

This BLM movement is like a pile of dogshitz steaming the stink on a HOT summer day, and the supporting white trash behind it can kiss my black arse. All these punks need an arse beating. Enough is enough from this scum. Gawd, cuz I'm getting pissed like a red pissant.

DDeath: Your comments were funny as Hell, but you know the current powers of the DemonRats are lower than whale shitz. Trump is outspoken, and some of his comments should be withheld. All things said, the scum of society hates him, because he's exposing the liberal, LBJ type scum. That Texan was one piece of shitz, and he can rot in Hell.

Shitz, cuz I'm going to go sit out on my front porch for the evening and have a moonpie!

Piss on'em!

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:15 am

WestX I have always said the worst group in America is the white liberal. How can some spoiled white pussy bitch stand in the face of a black cop and tell him about slavery. The only thing she has ever been slave to is a curling iron. Blacks owned a lot of slaves, and on the Trail of Tears the Indians brought their slaves with them. What we have is a total failure of the education system. I just hate white liberals. They never fix anything. About 65 they came up with the brilliant idea that if there was a man in the household the woman couldn't get assistance. That one thing is what created the mess we have today with young black men running wild - lawless. We both remember when the black family was strong and proud. Now the idiot white liberals want to remove the only control society has, and get rid of the police. I hope they burn NY, Chicago, LA, and SF to the ground. The liberals have been isolated from the consequences of their actions for way too long. I want to see these scum running for their lives as their mansions are torn down. The bitch was all for what happened in Seattle until they came knocking at her door.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics