Sick of it........

Sick of it........

Postby DDEATH » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am

A relative posted this on Facebook:

I’m sick of covid-19. I’m sick of black vs. white. I’m sick of Democrats vs. Republicans. I’m sick of gay vs. straight. I’m sick of Christians vs atheists. I’m REALLY sick of the media. I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel what they do without offending someone. I am sick of the nosey ass people who call the cops when anyone does anything they don’t approve of. I am sick of blaming the whole for the sins of a few.

We’re one race—the human race. You want to support President Trump? You do it, it’s your choice. You want to support Biden? Fine... also your choice! You want to believe in God? Okay, believe in God. You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do it.

BUT stop thrusting your beliefs on others & not being able to deal with the fact that they don’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own mind is what makes us all individual and beautiful. If you can’t handle the fact that you may have a friend that has opposing views as you, then you are not any better than the bigots and the racists. I don’t have to agree with everything you believe to be a decent human being & your friend.

Copy and paste if you agree
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Sick of it........

Postby vetclerk » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:06 pm

you are so right DDeath. People and companies have to be afraid of saying anything that might be your opinion. We are getting dangerously close to communism and totalitarianism
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:25 pm

DDeath, I have never been so sick of everything. I turn on the local news for the weather, and that is all. I was a news addict most of my life, now I can't stand it. All we get from any of the channels is some talking Heads biased opinion. Just report the damn news without spinning it. Even sports is disgusting. :twisted:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:30 pm

So you think it's bad now?

Jest wail til' you sit on the toilet and your ballsach is tread'en water!

:shock:

Gotdamit DDeath, cuz you're get'en emotional on us...

:cry:

Be honest... They're too many arseholes around today, and they all stink.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:30 am

Do you realize how long it would take to cleanse the system? Take congress, even if term limits were invoked it wouldn't work. The best idea would be to fire all Senators and Cogressmen, and all local elected officials, never allow anyone who has held public office to hold public office again. Limit everyone to 2-term limits. Fund all elections through the IRS and everybody gets the same amount, and that is all they can spend. Ban all personal or corporate donations. Ban all lobbying, and move the capital to a central location in the middle of the states. Destroy the Republican and Democrat parties. Stop all editorializing on TV news and fake reporting.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:12 am

I will never understand why they haven't banned lobbying by now. How hard could it be?
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:41 pm

vetclerk wrote:I will never understand why they haven't banned lobbying by now. How hard could it be?

The ones with the power to ban it are the ones who benefit from it. :roll:
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics