DDeath's dream home

DDeath's dream home

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:32 am

Come on DDeath prove your commitment and move to Minneapolis

https://theappeal.org/minneapolis-city- ... ic-safety/
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: DDeath's dream home

Postby vetclerk » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:08 am

So when will the brown shirts arrive , HEIL FLOYD. And Dazed ,stop picking on DDeath.
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:25 pm

vetclerk wrote:So when will the brown shirts arrive , HEIL FLOYD. And Dazed ,stop picking on DDeath.

I am not picking on DDeath, we go back a long way and both of us can take it. WestTx is the mediator. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:23 am

vetclerk wrote:So when will the brown shirts arrive , HEIL FLOYD. And Dazed ,stop picking on DDeath.

I thought you guys were worried about the commies...…. not the brown shirt fascists and their leader!!!! You guys switching sides? :o

th.jpg
th.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 197 times
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 am

DazedandConfused wrote:... I am not picking on DDeath, we go back a long way and both of us can take it. WestTx is the mediator. :lol:

Holy Shitz!

Dazed, my job becomes more difficult when you piss directly on DDeath's Wheaties! :lol:

DDeath needs to recruit a few more libs for the forum, cuz I'll never gang-up on him. I'm sorry if I chased everyone away. :shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:39 am

WestTX wrote:
DazedandConfused wrote:
DDeath needs to recruit a few more libs for the forum, cuz I'll never gang-up on him. I'm sorry if I chased everyone away. :shock:

WestTX

Tex, ya gotta share the cherry pastries...... that might bring a few back. :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:29 pm

Whether commies or Nazis you know what they were and what they did. They will be the new representatives of law and disorder. "Annie Get Your Gun"
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 pm

Come on DDeath, your Democrat Antifa acts exactly like the Brown Shirts. You always try to us the Alinsky ploy of accusing us of what you are guilty of.
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:46 am

I gotta say...…. I never even saw the word 'Antifa' until someone posted about it here. a week or two ago and I had to look it up! :o
DDEATH

Return to Politics