Antifa fake

Re: Antifa fake

Postby DDEATH » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:13 pm

Obama's Antifa troops? :lol:

I know there are probably some left-wing radicals in the USA who we should be afraid of. However, I believe the right-wing, Nazi, white supremacists probably outnumber them at least 20- or 50-1 in our country and are a much bigger threat, especially with their leader in the White House! :o I'm not losing sleep over any of them,,,,, especially this guy. :lol:

th.jpg
th.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 165 times
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:15 pm

DDeath, what destroyed your ability to think. You have been around for a while and witnessed what the leftist Democrats have done for 4 years and you are just fine with that. Divide the country in 2, we are tired of liberals destroying the America we knew. There can never be a middle ground so it is time to admit it, and split the country in half. I would rather be dead than live under your vision for America. The Conservative side should ban all immigration, especially from the Communist side of America. :!: :!: :!: :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath, what destroyed your ability to think. You have been around for a while and witnessed what the leftist Democrats have done for 4 years and you are just fine with that. Divide the country in 2, we are tired of liberals destroying the America we knew. There can never be a middle ground so it is time to admit it, and split the country in half. I would rather be dead than live under your vision for America. The Conservative side should ban all immigration, especially from the Communist side of America. :!: :!: :!: :!:

Dazed,

The Democrats you speak of in the modern era (the last four years) actually date back to the 1960s...

Don't feel bad. I forgive DDeath and you for being white. You know, you both stand out in the crowd! :shock: /Sarcasm at its best.

What really worries me is the backlash from society on blacks like myself. No, not me personally, but as a group for what I perceive as being responsible American citizens. This sickens me in the gut, but you must understand what I'm saying. Is this really about George Floyd? I don't think so. It's about what looks like a corrupt police officer, and the radical left moving in for a kill.

I can't speak for all blacks, but I've had it right good in the American Society.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:02 pm

WestTx, watch the video I just posted by Candace Owens. She makes more sense than anyone I have heard. You sound like Walter Williams by forgiving DDeath and myself for being white. I bet it has something to do with Cherry Pastries. :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:09 pm

I’ve known two Chicago cops and they both said most cops are good. There are a few (5-15%?) who are racist and/or not suited for the job. Also, right now, with all the turmoil, many are really on the edge and prone to reacting stupidly.

I know the number of right-wing-wackos running around with guns (I have 3, maybe 4 in my extended family) far exceed the number of gun-toting liberal loonies; and if I was losing any sleep, it would over the rrw’s! :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:30 pm

DDEATH wrote:I’ve known two Chicago cops and they both said most cops are good. There are a few (5-15%?) who are racist and/or not suited for the job. Also, right now, with all the turmoil, many are really on the edge and prone to reacting stupidly.

I know the number of right-wing-wackos running around with guns (I have 3, maybe 4 in my extended family) far exceed the number of gun-toting liberal loonies; and if I was losing any sleep, it would over the rrw’s! :o

I am a Golwater Conservative so neither side suits me, but they way the Democrats are acting is insane. Even you cannot agree with what they are doing. For me the worst people are white liberals.

As for us Right Wingers we have guns to defend us agaisnt the government. Liberasl want the government to control everything and for the government to protect them. People should imagine what they call leaders sitting on the toilet taking a shit. They should never be called leaders - their job is to be representatives of the people. Nobody represents the people, they all represent their party and only their party. :roll: :roll:
DazedandConfused

Previous

Return to Politics