It's about damn time!!! - Antifa Terrorists

It's about damn time!!! - Antifa Terrorists

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun May 31, 2020 2:26 pm

As a terrorist group we should be able to shoot them down like the filthy animals they are. And get George Soros also.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/breaki ... source=myc
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: It's about damn time!!! - Antifa Terrorists

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:48 am

I am going out to buy an AR-15 today - this is Civil War. :evil:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:05 am

DazedandConfused wrote:I am going out to buy an AR-15 today - this is Civil War. :evil:

I prefer a vintage, Louisville Sluggar. The wood grain is as hard as a rock...

If you insist on using a firearm, update your training, and try one of my vintage pistols (Colt 1873): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMz1EMG2dsg

Stay calm, and grit your teeth.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:13 am

Back in 1968, after being married almost 2 years, I was looking to buy a gun. My wife told me she wanted no guns in the house. She was afraid with kids on the way.

Yesterday, we were watching the news and she said, “maybe we should get a gun”. :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DDEATH » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:24 am

Marco Rubio blames both left and right for violence:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... e-n2569789

Personally, I think 99% of the violence, looting, and arson is being done by a few very angry protestors, thugs, and criminals! :x
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:45 am

DDEATH wrote:... Personally, I think 99% of the violence, looting, and arson is being done by a few very angry protestors, thugs, and criminals! :x

I believe thugs and criminals is spot-on, but it's more than a few. This appears to be organized, and it's hitting major cities nation-wide. I hope the source is found and put to rest -- with no honorable burial.

You OLD FART... Where are my gotdamn cherry pastries?

Lemme' go for my long walk... It's too early to be sit'en round on my arse looking at a computer monitor!

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 am

WestTX wrote:
DDEATH wrote:... Personally, I think 99% of the violence, looting, and arson is being done by a few very angry protestors, thugs, and criminals! :x

I believe thugs and criminals is spot-on, but it's more than a few. This appears to be organized, and it's hitting major cities nation-wide. I hope the source is found and put to rest -- with no honorable burial.

You OLD FART... Where are my gotdamn cherry pastries?

Lemme' go for my long walk... It's too early to be sit'en round on my arse looking at a computer monitor!

WestTX

WestTx, we know what the problem is Antifa and Black Lives Matter. This has nothing to do with Floyd's murder or protest. America is united in denouncing his death. This is Bolshevik started by George Soros and Barrack Obama. Obama has said many times that America has it too good. Barrack Obama is Vladimir Lenin.

Bolsheviki, member of a wing of the Russian Social-Democratic Workers’ Party, which, led by Vladimir Lenin, seized control of the government in Russia (October 1917) and became the dominant political power. The group originated at the party’s second congress (1903) when Lenin’s followers, insisting that party membership be restricted to professional revolutionaries, won a temporary majority on the party’s central committee and on the editorial board of its newspaper Iskra. They assumed the name Bolsheviks and dubbed their opponents the Mensheviks (“Those of the Minority”).

Lock and Load - they want to come to the burbs and country - now it is personal. My one friend alone has enough guns and ammo to take down a thousand of the slime. He showed me at least 7 AR-15s and plenty of other guns - maybe 30. Here is a song for the Bolsheviks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:44 pm

Tex, Things and people are getting crazy! we need to stock up with cherry pastries and hunker down until the cops and the Guard clean out all the crazies........ eventually it will happen! :idea:
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:24 pm

DDEATH wrote:Tex, Things and people are getting crazy! we need to stock up with cherry pastries and hunker down until the cops and the Guard clean out all the crazies........ eventually it will happen! :idea:

:lol: ... Maybe it's a good thing that we're on the older side. Who listens anyway?

It's time to go home... Growing up in Alpine made the good life possible. Thanks Terry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3EK3O6MjvE

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:10 am

What if this had been pallets of cherry pastries instead of bricks.

http://thejewishvoice.com/2020/05/piles ... o-rioters/
DazedandConfused

Next

Return to Politics