Covid-19

Covid-19

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri May 29, 2020 5:22 am

"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Covid-19

Postby DDEATH » Fri May 29, 2020 11:56 am

Dazed, I'm not sure if deaths are being over or under reported. My wife's first cousin passed away on Feb 24. He had conditions which may have been the primary cause but we saw him the day before and he was on oxygen and mostly complained about being unable to breathe. His brother is 99% sure it was the Covid 19 that was responsible...…… but he was cremated before any tests were done.

Who knows if the death toll is less, more, are fairly accurate. I hate that it has become a political football...... :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Fri May 29, 2020 2:28 pm

DDEATH wrote:... Who knows if the death toll is less, more, are fairly accurate. I hate that it has become a political football... :(

I don't know what to believe, but I do wonder if this virus is man-made, and if the Government is worried about mutation issues. Nonetheless, I sure could use a dozen or so cherry pastries to boost my immune system.

Thanks DDeath.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri May 29, 2020 6:34 pm

DDeath, my cousin and his wife had it and they both fully recovered.

WestTx, are you saying a Cherry Pastry a day keeps the doctor away. Don't let that get out or we will have a shortage of Cherry Pastry next.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Sat May 30, 2020 11:20 am

They do need to differentiate between, Death BY covid and death WITH covid. then will have a more accurate count
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:07 pm

There is something rotten in Denmark. This Plandemic is starting to stink more every day. Now with the planned riots it is stinking even more. The riots have nothing to do with the murder of George Floyd, and everything to do with a Soros funded Antifa attack on America. A few blacks are starting to realize this and are speaking out, but the corrupt media will not allow their voices to be heard. Somebody please tell me how you protest murder by destroying a 120 year old black owned jewelry store.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/david-wal ... ond-looted
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics