News sources........

News sources........

Postby DDEATH » Tue May 26, 2020 2:37 pm

I usually watch ABC news and some CNN......... but once a week I try to watch an hour of MSNBC and an hour of Fox News.

Today’s reporting:

ABC - “Deaths from Covid-19 have now taken almost 100,000 American lives!”

MSNBC - “If Trump had acted sooner the death toll would be less than 10,000!”

FOX - “If President Trump was not our leader, a million people would be dead by now!”

And so it goes...... :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: News sources........

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Believe 1/2 of what you see, and nothing of what you hear. Journalism is dead. It is all just a show now. I don't trust anyone. :roll: Some guy was on Facebook saying Fauci had been indicted. If that had actually happened that would be the headline story every where. Guess what, nobody else mentioned it. There is no truth anymore. Fauci was not indicted, and I knew it as I saw the story. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Tue May 26, 2020 5:43 pm

I believe 90% of what I see on reputable networks. Everything I see or hear on the liberal loony stations like MSNBC and the right-wing-wacko stations like Fox, I believe only 10%...….. maybe! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 26, 2020 7:06 pm

"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics