Chris Wallace debunks.........

Chris Wallace debunks.........

Postby DDEATH » Sun May 24, 2020 10:48 am

……….. trump's voter fraud claim! :roll:

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace debunked President Donald Trump’s false claims that fraud is rampant in mail-in voting, noting on Friday morning that there is simply no evidence to support the president’s assertions.
With Trump threatening to withhold federal funds from Nevada and Michigan if they went forward with sending absentee ballots and applications to voters, Wallace—who has been a favorite target of Trump’s— pointed out that the president’s repeated complaints about mail-in voting are largely baseless.
“I’ve done some deep dive into it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” the Fox News anchor said on America’s Newsroom. “It’s being carried out in Republican states, it’s being carried out in Democratic states, there is no indication that mail-in voting as opposed to in person voting tends to favor one party over another.”
The One Man in America Who Should Want to Hide His Face in Shame Won’t Wear a Mask
After explaining that the practice of mailing in votes may even tend to favor Republicans since elderly voters have historically voted most often by mail, Wallace also mentioned that the most famous case of fraudulent “ballot harvesting” involved a Republican in North Carolina.
“But when people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all,” Wallace added.
America’s Newsroom anchor Ed Henry, meanwhile, brought up Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick’s concerns about mail-in voting, bringing up the Republican official’s hypothetical situation about mail and “Amazon packages” being swiped from front porches.
“If I am in the election office in Washington, D.C., and I am mailing a voting ballot, how do we know that you’ve actually received that and someone else didn’t swipe it and then send it in?” Henry wondered aloud.
“What he saying is you can’t trust the U.S. mail,” Wallace reacted. “I don’t know, that strikes me as kind of a reach here, and the history is that mail-in ballots are honest, and there was very little indication of fraud.”

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-wallace-de ... 10642.html
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Chris Wallace debunks.........

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun May 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Chris Wallace is a left wing nut job. Fox News has several of these head cases. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Mon May 25, 2020 11:52 am

I always thought there were only right-wing nuts on Fox! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon May 25, 2020 2:54 pm

DDEATH wrote:I always thought there were only right-wing nuts on Fox! :lol:

Fox is not what it used to be. There are several other left win nuts on there now. What would you call Juan Williams?
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Mon May 25, 2020 3:52 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:
DDEATH wrote:I always thought there were only right-wing nuts on Fox! :lol:

Fox is not what it used to be. There are several other left win nuts on there now. What would you call Juan Williams?

Oh shitz, cuz here we go again.

His dad, Mike Wallace, was a smooth reporter. Fox has Brent Baier who is a decent reporter...

You know, Biden's comment the other day about "... you ain't black if..." is for the most part true. Then again, how many folk' like me supported Barry Goldwater? God rest his soul. Go figure...

Biden's best choice for VP is Klobuchar from Minnesota. Yep, I said it. Black folk' who want a black female selection have no hope this go-round. That's right, I said that too. Shitz...

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon May 25, 2020 8:22 pm

WestTx, you really don't think he need a black woman after what he said? I think it will be Stacey Abrams. I wouldn't be surprised if they selected Hillary again.
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue May 26, 2020 8:18 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, you really don't think he need a black woman after what he said? I think it will be Stacey Abrams. I wouldn't be surprised if they selected Hillary again.

Nope. Let's be rational when you consider the losers Biden's choosing from. I'm not sure Biden will be nominated... Hillary? The thought...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed May 27, 2020 7:59 am

WestTx, I would agree that Biden will not be the nominee. The Democrats are not stupid. They stopped Bernie twice, and someone had to be the presumptive nominee so they let that be Old Joe. Something will happen at the convention, and Joe will be booted. Hillary is the logical choice or it could be someone like Coumo.
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics