UFO

UFO

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 12, 2020 8:20 am

I think the vast majority of UFO sightings are from nutcases who may have had too much to drink. I find it amazing that the Pentagon has released video of what they believe to be UFOs. I can believe that there is life on other planets. The mathematical probabilities certainly would suggest that we are not alone. I would think that any society that can conquer space travel would be so far advanced on us that we would be little more than microbes to them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVKNh1E ... e=youtu.be

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/ob ... fo-videos/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... fect-time/

Glen Beck has some interesting interviews.
https://www.glennbeck.com/why-did-penta ... ufo-videos
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: UFO

Postby vetclerk » Tue May 12, 2020 11:49 am

Never have and probably never will be a believer in other intelligent life out there. If there is we will always be Quarantined by distance.. unless there are actually Wormholes. IMHO..
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Tue May 12, 2020 12:02 pm

I have to agree...…. it's mostly nutcases who believe ETs have visited us.

The nearest star system to our solar system is more than 4 light years away...…… that's 186,000 miles per SECOND per year x 4 years. It adds up to that star being about 23,514,456,374,990 miles away from us. It's hard for me to believe anyone (or thing) can go that far, fast enough, to make it worthwhile to make the trip. :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 12, 2020 2:58 pm

You all are giving the same responses I would have given, but with the Pentagon posting these videos makes you think. As for other life, the math is on the side of there being other intelligent life in the universe. With the huge distances involved I never considered contact to be possible. I figured that any people who could concur space travel would be so far advanced that we would not be worth the bother. I am not into UFOs, but you have to ask why the Pentagon changed course so quickly. There has to be a reason that they changed course just like that. Remember that this was filmed in 2004 - why did the Pentagon wait 16 years to confirm this as a UFO, and why would they confirm this after a long history of denial. There is more to this guys. I would think with 24 hr coverage of Corona that you would find this interesting.

https://www.glennbeck.com/why-did-penta ... ufo-videos
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 12, 2020 4:25 pm

DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 pm

DDEATH wrote:I have to agree...…. it's mostly nutcases who believe ETs have visited us.

The nearest star system to our solar system is more than 4 light years away...…… that's 186,000 miles per SECOND per year x 4 years. It adds up to that star being about 23,514,456,374,990 miles away from us. It's hard for me to believe anyone (or thing) can go that far, fast enough, to make it worthwhile to make the trip. :roll:

DDeath,

We're (the folk' on Earth) are just a mere fart in a windstorm, and liberals (except you of course) are the little pieces of shitz left behind. :shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 pm

OK, but why did DOD wait 16 years to confirm this one. 99.99% of the sightings are written off as fake - why is this one not? Doesn't that make you wonder at all?
Perhaps they visited and determined that we are too primitive to bother with. Statistically there has to be other life out there. Get out of aw shucks they ain't real mode and tell me what reason would the Pentagon have to accept this one and why did they wait 16 years to do it. This is a total reversal of the policies of the DOD, and it has gone unnoticed because of this Corona shit. I am telling you to take a look at this. I never believed any of the UFO stuff, but this has me reconsidering.
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed May 13, 2020 9:18 am

DazedandConfused wrote:OK, but why did DOD wait 16 years to confirm this one. 99.99% of the sightings are written off as fake - why is this one not? Doesn't that make you wonder at all?
Perhaps they visited and determined that we are too primitive to bother with. Statistically there has to be other life out there. Get out of aw shucks they ain't real mode and tell me what reason would the Pentagon have to accept this one and why did they wait 16 years to do it. This is a total reversal of the policies of the DOD, and it has gone unnoticed because of this Corona shit. I am telling you to take a look at this. I never believed any of the UFO stuff, but this has me reconsidering.

Could it be the government wants to justify spending money on this:

https://www.military.com/space-force
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed May 13, 2020 7:38 pm

DDEATH wrote:
DazedandConfused wrote:OK, but why did DOD wait 16 years to confirm this one. 99.99% of the sightings are written off as fake - why is this one not? Doesn't that make you wonder at all?

Could it be the government wants to justify spending money on this:

https://www.military.com/space-force

DDeath, I never thought of that. I am not a UFO guy. The only thing I ever saw was a very bright meteor on the way to work one morning in Oklahoma. 8-)
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics