Same storm......... different boat

Re: Same storm......... different boat

Postby WestTX » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:47 pm

Well, all said... I feel Dazed's pain.

You know, hate for the sake of hating doesn't accomplishment much. And that said, F**k the Chicoms! Those gotdam red pissants should've been nuked in 46', 47' or whenever. Truman made a big mistake.

As far as Trump and the Commies... He gets along in a strange way. F**k'em all and kill'em (the Commies).

The virus disruption might be the biggest hoax in my lifetime. My read from some of the research suggests that the mortality rate is closer to 0.1/0.2%, not 2 to 5%. It also seems like the majority of reported COVID-19 deaths are more accurately attributable to other medical issues, exacerbated by the COVID-19 virus. Perhaps more evidence will show this.

Joe Biden? I'm thinking the brain is misfiring. I shake my head every time I see him hair sniffing and touching...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:40 am

WestTx, don't put all the blame on the ChiComs. They got a lot of help from Harvard.

DDeath nobody can figure out if Kim is alive or dead. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:28 am

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, don't put all the blame on the ChiComs. They got a lot of help from Harvard...

OK, so how about a 75%/25% blame split? F**k the Ivy League too. I'd take DDeath's University of Chicago over those puke, Poison Ivy League schools. Anyway, the best of the best are at Caltech! Montana State ain't bad neither! :lol:

What the Hell is going on?

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:49 am

You guys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FOX........ home of the REAL conspiracy theories! :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:29 pm

TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:06 pm

vetclerk wrote:TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome

Too bad most of us didn’t know he had it in 2016!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:34 am

Donald Trump is the Greatest President this country has ever seen. :D
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby vetclerk » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Since you cant figure it out.... .TDS means that they eat sleep and live for the downfall of Trump. Obsession with Trump comes before everything (life death diseases honor truth and sanity) Hey I know Trump is crass ,rude and annoying sometimes. before Trump we had all these Silver Tongued conniving wimpy failures(Especially dishonest mr. cool Obama). I'll take results over empty words anyday. Can I get an AMEN ?
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:30 pm

DDEATH wrote:
vetclerk wrote:TDS is Trump Derangement Syndrome

Too bad most of us didn’t know he had it in 2016!

DDeath you are the only one listening to you. The rest of us recognize the Greatest President ever - Donald Trump.
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Greatest ever? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even FOX has to admit facts sometime...…….. like Mexico will not pay for the wall, Obama is not a muslim, Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million, Trump is the dumbest President since 1776! ……… and it really pisses him off when FOX has to come clean!

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/27/trump- ... 0AaDfq4NFs
DDEATH

PreviousNext

Return to Politics