NON-FILERS

NON-FILERS

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:59 pm

"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: NON-FILERS

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:04 am

I just heard of the first guy to get the $1200. He is 82. :D I fear mine might be reduced because I earned well over 75 K in 2018.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:15 pm

I had to use this site because I have not received my money yet. I think it is because I had to pay.
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:17 am

I also had to pay and haven’t received our stimulus check, yet. When I checked at their website this week, they said they needed my bank info........ yet they had debited my checking account on 4/1. Go figure........ :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:34 pm

DDeath, thanks for that affirmation. I couldn't find anyone else who had to pay. I also figured since I paid with my debit card they would have my numbers. Now that I think of it they probably just got the card number, exp. date and 3 digit code, and not the banking information. I sent them my banking information so we will see. :roll:
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics