FLORIDA LOCKDOWN

FLORIDA LOCKDOWN

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:42 am

"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: FLORIDA LOCKDOWN

Postby WestTX » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Dazed,

Get your arse outta that swamp land, and trek' on back to Oklahoma!

I sure would like to set-up a big ole' ranch down around Alpine and offer lodging for all of us old farts -- well maybe as young as 65. We could apace 6 feet apart or more, have cookouts and talk political trash.

Where the Hell is DDeath? I got nuthen against Chicago, but that's a tight-arsed area now with too many folk' get'en too close and try'en to crawl up your arse. Are you OK, DDeath?

Can you imagine living in a rat hole like New York City? Arrogant gotdamn nasal-talking bassturds think they know it all, and many are rude as Hell. All kidding aside, I got a number of friends from NY, so I'm give'en them a prayer. I really like the folk' from WNY, and I always wonder how KeepitReal is doing.

OK. Where in the Hell is Geezer? WindowMan? WindowLady? Mark the Mailman? Who else? Did Mr. English die? Seriously, where is everyone?

Dazed? You OK?

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:41 pm

WESTTX, I am in Facebook jail because I questioned the gender of Michael Obama. LOL The more I here about this ChiCom Virus, and that Prick Professor from Harvard, the more I believe this is a ChiCom plot to bring our economy down.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Tex, It’s OK here in the Chicago burbs. We do have about 8,000 cases in Illinois, but spread out over 12.8 million people......the odds are with us. :shock:

NYC has twice as many people as Chitown and only has half the land area! Talk about sardines in a can...... :ugeek:

Did our esteemed leader really ignore warnings in January from our INTEL and the CDC? :( If so, it will come out......

You guys stay safe! :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DDEATH » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:39 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WESTTX, I am in Facebook jail because I questioned the gender of Michael Obama. LOL The more I here about this ChiCom Virus, and that Prick Professor from Harvard, the more I believe this is a ChiCom plot to bring our economy down.

Dazed, you’re watching too many conspiracy movies! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:17 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WESTTX, I am in Facebook jail because I questioned the gender of Michael Obama. LOL The more I here about this ChiCom Virus, and that Prick Professor from Harvard, the more I believe this is a ChiCom plot to bring our economy down.

Dazed,

Oh my... I do believe Michael's neck is wider than mine. That's all I got to say.

What Harvard professor are you talking about? Let's not talk too much about the Chicoms, because I might be censored. What a hole...

DDeath wrote:Tex, It’s OK here in the Chicago burbs. We do have about 8,000 cases in Illinois, but spread out over 12.8 million people......the odds are with us. :shock:

NYC has twice as many people as Chitown and only has half the land area! Talk about sardines in a can...... :ugeek:

Did our esteemed leader really ignore warnings in January from our INTEL and the CDC? :( If so, it will come out......

You guys stay safe! :D

DDeath,

Glad to hear you're OK.

I'm pretty sure that Dr. Fauci (CDC) initially said back in January that he didn't believe COVID-19 would be a serious problem in the U.S. I need to find the clip... This whole situation to me seems over-blown, except to say that the virus spreads rapidly, and it appears to be mutating. The figures from the testing over the population with significance to the death rate seem overstated at this time. This may change, and the situation (whatever the truth is) is serious. I'm biased in that I do believe the Chicoms are a major contributor with this outcome.

Listen... I want you to listen to the Chris Plante Show tomorrow on AM-89, WLS. This guy is funny, and at one time he worked for CNN!

See: http://www.wlsam.com/the-chris-plante-show/about/

Also, click here on WOSH 1490 for today's earlier morning show: https://tunein.com/radio/The-Chris-Plante-Show-p214114/

Dazed: Find a radio station in Florida that carries the Chris Plante Show.

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:07 am

DDeath, not a conspiracy, but I have heard some people out west who think Corona may have visited them as early as December. Most of the people I hear from in Oklahoma were also sick during that time frame, and at the time I thought it was odd so many people got the same symptoms at the same time.

WestTx, this is the Harvard professor.
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/14/80612841 ... c-openness
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics