Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:55 am

There is a blast from the past. He is still active on that other poor excuse for a postal forum. There is no civil conversation on that forum. I will post something now and then related to retirement issues and maybe for one or two posts people will talk about that, but then the trolls take back over and it is nothing but trash. I tried to get them to only talk retirement on the retirement forum, but these people are idiots, and they post day and night. I can't believe that any of them have a life. You will see 20-30 posts all through the day from the same people. What a sad life they must have. :roll:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Daisy Cutter

Postby vetclerk » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:47 pm

I thought he was history. So he is in hiding
vetclerk

Postby WestTX » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:40 pm

Dazed,

We might be in for closure here... DDeath ain't no where to be found, so I wonder if he's OK? I normally get a right good load of them-there Moravian cookies from Geezer round-about Christmas, but he's disappeared too.

I can't speak for VetClerk, but the folks left here are almost as old has petrified horse shitz. Maybe it's time for the mule and me to trek' off into the sunset... I don't like talk'en to myself on a forum.

All that aside, I'm taking Clemson tomorrow night.

Politically, the Dems have imploded.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:23 pm

vetclerk wrote:I thought he was history. So he is in hiding

I can't understand what he sees on that forum. I only last for a few moments until I want to throw up. I am not kidding those people stay on that forum all day long posting the same thing over and over again. :roll: I call it the Idiot Forums.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:05 am

Still here...…. I haven't posted because I can't change your mind(s), and you're not going to change mine. :idea: Whatever happens politically, I'm sure the country will survive...….. :D
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:33 pm

DDeath, I gave up trying to change minds. Now I just try to remember to change underwear and socks. :lol:
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:28 am

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath, I gave up trying to change minds. Now I just try to remember to change underwear and socks. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:47 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath, I gave up trying to change minds. Now I just try to remember to change underwear and socks. :lol:

That ain't funny, cuz I sure hope there ain't one bit of shitz in your briefs.

You don't seem like the tread mark type.

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:24 pm

Tex,

I don't have any problem remembering to change my sox and underwear...….. my problem is remembering to put on my pants before I go out! :lol:

I'll remember today because the wind chill here is below zero and I couldn't get too far before I'd literally freeze my balls off! :lol:

Anyway, Mrs. Death sees that I'm properly dressed...……... which brings me to this oldie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84gX8NxP9SI
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Death,

Damn you DDeath, cuz that's brutal and funny at the same time!

Your cold weather and Dean Martin bring me back to ~ 1959: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_3sFeQGNeo

:D

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics