BOOMER SOONER

Re: BOOMER SOONER

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:09 am

WestTx, this is frozen Chicago Deep dish. I ain't going to Chicago or any other big city. I really do hate big cities. - ALL OF THEM! 8-)
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:40 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, this is frozen Chicago Deep dish. I ain't going to Chicago or any other big city. I really do hate big cities. - ALL OF THEM! 8-)

Dazed,

Get your gotdamn bags packed, and be ready to jump in my truck at a moment's notice. I'll give you a call on the rotary phone bout' a day before I expect to arrive. I ain't eat'en that frozen shitz, cuz DDeath will take into the Loop at a sit-down restaurant!

I'll tell you what... I'll run you by Detroit to the WWJ studio after the Chicago visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF-0sy17RkY

Where the Hell is DDeath? It ain't like him to be silent this long. I'm still look'en for Geezer. I do hope everyone is OK.

Don't be drink'en too much sauce tonite. Them evil spirits blur the mind! :o

I'll be hit'en a six-pack of ice-cold, Coca-Colas with a box of Tennessee Moon pies!

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:29 pm

WestTx, Oh Hell No! I am not going to Detroit or Chicago :? Any place with a population over 50k is probably not worth living in, and 50k is really pushing the limit. I don't need big city garbage. :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Previous

Return to Politics