Baby Shots.

Baby Shots.

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 am

I finished my 'baby shots' yesterday with Tetanus and Shingles. I had Flu and Pneumonia in October. For the first time in my life I have a firm grip on my inoculations, and am keeping a folder. I am tired of guessing when my last shot was. :D :D
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby vetclerk » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:52 am

GOOD IDEA ...WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHISKEY SHOTS :lol: :lol:
vetclerk
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby WestTX » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 pm

vetclerk wrote:GOOD IDEA ...WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHISKEY SHOTS :lol: :lol:


Well, I'm giving Dazed a bottle of MadDog 20/20 for Christmas!

:D

westTX
Last edited by WestTX on Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby WestTX » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:I finished my 'baby shots' yesterday with Tetanus and Shingles. I had Flu and Pneumonia in October. For the first time in my life I have a firm grip on my inoculations, and am keeping a folder. I am tired of guessing when my last shot was. :D :D


Dazed,

I had shingles when I was younger. Talk about pain around the waistline. I did the two-step shingles vaccine a few years ago.

Getting old is a bitch, then you die.

:shock:

WestTX
WestTX
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am

I have to do the 2nd Shingles shot early next year and then a follow up pneumonia when I get my next flu shot in the fall. I can't spell worth a damn. It took me 3 tries to get pneumonia right. All my life I always had to guess when my last shot was - NO MORE. :D I don't believe that I made it this long. I cannot imagine the world without me, from my experience I have always been here. :lol:

My 403b and 401k have done about 30% when I add back my MRD. Some tax proposals suggest that we be taxed on the gains, but have no provisions if we suffer a loss. WOW, that is Crazy Think. :twisted:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby WestTX » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:49 am

DazedandConfused wrote:... My 403b and 401k have done about 30% when I add back my MRD. Some tax proposals suggest that we be taxed on the gains, but have no provisions if we suffer a loss. WOW, that is Crazy Think. :twisted:


Are you saying that there's a suggestion to tax Roth accounts as in a double tax?

What am I missing here?

WestTX
WestTX
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby DazedandConfused » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:28 am

WestTX wrote:
DazedandConfused wrote:... My 403b and 401k have done about 30% when I add back my MRD. Some tax proposals suggest that we be taxed on the gains, but have no provisions if we suffer a loss. WOW, that is Crazy Think. :twisted:


Are you saying that there's a suggestion to tax Roth accounts as in a double tax?

What am I missing here?

WestTX


That is what they want to tax all evil capital gains, and I imagine that includes interest income on saving accounts. They have never met a tax they would not impose on responsible people to pay for deadbeats.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused
 
Posts: 1988
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Baby Shots.

Postby WestTX » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:06 am

DazedandConfused wrote:... That is what they want to tax all evil capital gains, and I imagine that includes interest income on saving accounts. They have never met a tax they would not impose on responsible people to pay for deadbeats.


I gotcha. Double taxation would be right blatant, but who knows?

Get your stuff in order. See a good investment/tax attorney, and plan your will and/or trusts.

Super game yesterday, and Oklahoma came out on top.

WestTX
WestTX
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm


Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron