Anti-Trump Harvard Law Professor

Anti-Trump Harvard Law Professor

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 pm

"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Re: Anti-Trump Harvard Law Professor

Postby WestTX » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Jim Jordan comes back time and time again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSKKLAStK0

Then there was John Radcliff, perhaps the most damaging of all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLmpAbr6h5c

You know, the Mueller story is something I don't fully grasp. Highly decorated Marine, top character from the past, and basically what I want to believe as a decent human being. I don't fully comprehend his involvement with the pack of radical Democrats (if there is any). Something is missing here, and I wonder if he's been under pressure for the wrong reasons. It's just a hunch, but something smells. The dismay on his face looks like a broken man, and I'm uncomfortable with it.

More tomorrow.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:19 am

WestTx, after listening to Mueller he just didn't sound good. There have been a few rumors that he can be connected to Jeffrey Epstein.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:35 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:WestTx, after listening to Mueller he just didn't sound good. There have been a few rumors that he can be connected to Jeffrey Epstein.

Dazed,

It was more than not sounding good. He looked more like a cursory spokesman, but broken. Who was really behind what some call the witch hunt?

Have you been following the story about the leftist, Ilhan Omar (married to brother in the case for immigration fraud)? She's one of the four legs to the Democrat's rising stars of the "Squad." I wonder if she'll eventually be deported, or face criminal conviction? She claims evil white men are America's problem. I guess I'm able to watch on the sidelines over this issue. Would you like me to give her a swift lick back to East Africa? She ain't getting a visa to West Africa.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:36 am

WestTx, Omar may well be guilty of immigration and tax fraud. Black and white people would get along just fine if liberals of both races were gone. Black liberals only want to milk the cause for their own profit i.e. Al Sharpton. White liberals are condescending, and think they know better how people should live their life. Of the two the white liberal is by far the worst. 8-)
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics