LONG TERM CARE.

Re: LONG TERM CARE.

Postby vetclerk » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:51 am

WHAT A NIGHTMARE . SHARIA AND COMMUNISM
vetclerk

Postby WestTX » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:04 pm

vetclerk wrote:WHAT A NIGHTMARE . SHARIA AND COMMUNISM

Probably Marxism, since AOC hasn't advocated for government ownership of all means, production and services.

Nonetheless...

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:32 am

WestTx, the Democrats are trying to turn us into Nazi Germany. Nothing they do makes any sense. I just will not be understanding of their insanity. Every day they come up with some new insanity. Sanctuary cities, Transgender perverts now have more rights than innocent little girls. They want to open the borders and let every filthy Muslim in. Ever since Obama their insanity has escalated, and I would rather take up arms against them then even look at them.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:13 am

Dazed,

I don't understand the radical agenda, period. I'm not as outspoken as you are, but I understand your frustration. Just be careful. I shake my head constantly, back and forth.

I don't have issues with Muslims, only the Fundamentalists. We talked about this before, and I remember you mentioning a Pakistani friend from Oklahoma City. I spent some time in Peshawar (Air Station) during 1969 - 1971. Good people with a rich culture... We're lucky that India & Pakistan haven't gone to full war in the region. The Brits caused some real havoc with the split in the region ~ 1947. Again, the radical elements of Islam are a different story. Lock down the borders, and adhere to strict immigration policies.

I heard today that Trump has some sort of plan to send all of the invaders to America's sanctuary cities. How are the Dem radicals going to fund this? Healthcare, housing, education, food stamps, cell phones, clothing, voter registration and all other? That's right clever and funny, unless DDeath is forced to give up his home.

WestTX
WestTX

Previous

Return to Politics