Trump at odds w/all intel chiefs.......

Re: Trump at odds w/all intel chiefs.......

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:03 am

keepitreal wrote:This site no longer fits the description of a public forum. This site has officially died................ :roll:

That's right and it was killed by DDeath's relentless Bullshit. Just look at the endless posts he shoves down people throats. Believe me I am not the only one who left because of DDeath. 90% of all threads are started by one idiot who has ruined this site.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:24 pm

It takes a village.

Funny...…. most Trump supporters I know, and talk to, also have very little to say these days. :roll: I guess they can't keep up with the lies!
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby keepitreal » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:59 pm

Dazed...what I mean by "this site has died" is simply that it no longer fits a "forum". There is no longer a free discussion of ideas or any intellectual stimulation. Face it...I haven't had a fulfilling conversation or exchange of thoughts since ucanit died. Mostly every post devolves into nothing more than name calling or shouting matches... and yes...DDeath is quite correct...."It takes a village". We've all done it...

...and now...I grow weary of this place. I hope you and vetclerk enjoy your mutual hate site....and DD...you'll change no minds here. You're wasting your time...
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Previous

Return to Politics