The last Republican.......

Re: The last Republican.......

Postby WindowMan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:45 pm

WestTX, As much as I disagree with your political views I have always like and respected you. You make me laugh talking about those Cherry Pastries all of the time. I will tell you that I really miss debating with Ucanit, he was another that I truly respected and enjoyed going debating with. Ucanit and I were good friends that we didn't see things eye to eye in politics. I would say Ucanit would be laughing at the clown in office we have now and he would agree with me on him. I am glad at least DDEATH has seen the light and he has taken up the mantle where Keepitreal and I would be saying. Well, got to sign off and enjoyed saying my piece on Trump. It won't be long before his lies will catch up with him and I see the dominoes falling right now for him.
WindowMan

Postby keepitreal » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:51 am

The self proclaimed "genius" with the bigly brain...
Attachments
C_8MZF3U0AE_LSg.jpg
The time has come for this CON MAN and the CHARADE of a life you all got sucked in on !!
C_8MZF3U0AE_LSg.jpg (86.82 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby keepitreal » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:53 am

If I'm always wrong...WHY AM I ALWAYS RIGHT ?!? 8-) :lol: 8-) ALWAYS !!
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby vetclerk » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Okay all you trump haters. I am not a trump lover, and not even a trump liker. But. News Flash: Thank God he was elected ,if not we would have never been aware of the hidden corrupt,villianous crimes of the Dem establishment. And thanks to brave conservative media like your Favorite Fox news for exposing the truth about the sins of the sneaky left. As much as a crass braggard (and yes a fool sometimes)he is , he saved us by making us aware of all the crap that the liberal politicians and media was trying to feed us. Now they can eat their own shit. :!:
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 am

Trump has done more in two years to destroy our democracy, than the Dems or Reps in the last 100 years.

He will likely go down as the WORST US President in history!

He has taken the swamp and turned it into a sewer!

The world is laughing at his buffoonery!

Even Fox is starting to recognize his incompetence!

If he is not impeached, the US Attorney in the southern NYC US district will send him to jail in two years!

Pathetic.......... :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby keepitreal » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Here's the 2 problems I have with your comments vetclerk...

1) Fox News does NOT deal in TRUTH. THEY have SELF PROCLAIMED that THEY are an ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL. THEY have said that THEY are OPINION NEWS and ENTERTAINMENT. THEY use this EXCUSE every time THEY are caught in shelling out MISINFORMATION. This is a documented FACT !

2) Donald Trump LIES every time he opens his cake hole !! This has been confirmed countless times...EVERY FRIGGEN DAY !! Only a FOOL would believe this cheating, molesting, lying, spoiled, man-child, POS !! To insinuate that this PUKE being elected is a GIFT FROM GOD ?!? ....BLOWS MY MIND !! :shock:

If anything...I thank God that people are finally starting to wake up and see the TRUTH about Fox, Trump and the RepubliCons that I have posted from the beginning. Enjoy your "non tax break" they laid on you because the three I have mentioned...don't give a rat's ass about you. Remember THE WALL that MEXICO will pay for ?!? That's gonna be on folks like you and me, my friend...and THEY'll be laughing all the way to the bank because people like you have been duped into believing THEIR lies... :roll:
keepitreal

Postby vetclerk » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Thanking God that he WAS ELECTED does not equate that he is a gift from God. You know better. And , Fox News gets the facts ,then gives their OPINION. especially the facts that the others selectively OMIT, THEN SHOW PROOF OF the misreported or false statements that main media get away with
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:22 pm

I stand by my comments and interpretations...and you should know better. Everything from God IS a gift. I believe your are wrong to thank Him for ANYTHING Trump related...election included. They are totally on opposite ends of the spectrum...

...and your choice of information outlets is nothing more than a propaganda machine that is propping up this wannabe dictator. It's high time we bring honor and dignity back to the White House, the Presidency and our Country. If Mueller does his job right...we can sweep this cancer back to NYC where he can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This ass-clown deserves prison time.

I didn't leave the Republican Party...they left me....
keepitreal

Postby vetclerk » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm

I didn't leave the Dem party, they slowly but surely began to betray me and every American. keepitreal you are entitled to your own mistaken opinion. You stubborn-assed liberal are the reason Trump got into office. SO TAKE A BOW , YOU PUT HIM IN OFFICE. The American people were tired of your crap (or at least the ones with sense)
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:15 pm

OK...I'll take stubborn-assed...'cause quite frankly I am :lol:

As for the liberal label...which based on your definition, is anybody that doesn't agree with you...that's YOUR misguided opinion. I'm more of a centrist. 8-)

Maybe you can explain to me, that if I'm so wrong...why does EVERY...and I mean EVERY poll, show Trump with a negative approval rating ?

-Oh yeah....It's because we're on the right path as a country........NOT !!
keepitreal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics