Woodward book on Trump........

Woodward book on Trump........

Postby DDEATH » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:11 am

“His understanding is that of a five or six year old”!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 1e16530708
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Woodward book on Trump........

Postby vetclerk » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:05 pm

HEY , I didn't nominate him ..but I had no choice But to vote for him. There was no way that I or 50% of the nation was going allow that CORRUPT CORRUPT CORRUPT ,TREASONOUS previous administration to ruin our country..oh did I mentionCORRUPT. YOU CERTAINLY can point out all of Trump's shortcomings. but were silent to what Obama(Muslim loving ,Christian and Jew hating , Screw America and hail to the NWO) was doing. And he probably was a SOROS follower( one of the most evil dangerous billionaires) YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT
vetclerk

Postby vetclerk » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:13 pm

OH ALSO WNT TO ADD. O bama probably meant well when he forced ACA on America. And it went well for about 2 yrs. But then the bottom fell out and then no one could AFFORD the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. I NEVER WANTED IT TO BE REPEALED .HONESTLY , I wish that there would be a Bi-partisan effort to FIX it. My Humble opinion.
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Hillary was a poor candidate, and I wasn't crazy about some mistakes she made. However, with her experience in the White House. her experience in the Senate, and her experience as Secretary of State, she was the MOST QUALIFIED presidential candidate in modern history!

I know if she were in the White House, she wouldn't be a buffoon who had her own staff calling her an idiot, moron, or accusing her of having a sixth-grade intellect. Her staff wouldn't have to stop her from making rash decisions. Her staff would be loyal and helpful. Her staff wouldn't describe her as amoral. and her staff certainly wouldn't be talking about using the 25th amendment to get rid of her. :idea:

I agree that we need more bipartisanship to fix things...…... :)
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby keepitreal » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:37 pm

"YOU CERTAINLY can point out all of Trump's shortcomings. but were silent to what Obama(Muslim loving ,Christian and Jew hating , Screw America and hail to the NWO) was doing. And he probably was a SOROS follower( one of the most evil dangerous billionaires) YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT"

Vetclerk: Your FOX is showing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY , I didn't nominate her...but I had no choice But to vote for her. There was no way that I or 50% of the nation was going to allow that CORRUPT CORRUPT CORRUPT, CROOKED, PUSSY GRABBING, SEXUAL MOLESTER, ADULTERER, PEE TAPE, AXIS OF EVIL LOVING, ALLIED INSULTING, TAX RAISING, JOB LOOSING, DEFICIT RAISING, TREASONOUS, DICTATORIAL, MISOGYNISTIC, KKK LOVING, IGNORANT, BIGOTTED, MAN-CHILD, SWAMP MONSTER...WITH HIS 5 KIDS AND 3 WIVES into the White House, to ruin our country..oh did I mention CORRUPT. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Face it DDeath...if she would have won...you know as well as I do that the Republicon obstruction tactics and stagnation would have ramped up...and NOTHING of any meaning would have been accomplished to date...save for still having our Allies and no judges being installed at all...and nobody in positions that they have no business or knowledge of the departments they're supposed to be in charge of... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby keepitreal » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Actually...I had hoped they both would go to jail before the election...so I wouldn't be forced to vote for either one... :lol: :lol:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Return to Politics