QUESTION....

QUESTION....

Postby keepitreal » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:32 am

Think logically now...and try to envision the big picture here...

TRUMP has isolated us from our allies...including our North American and South American, Western Hemisphere Allies...inflamed our Islamic and Communist adversaries....and put us in a position of weakness and making us woefully outnumbered....and is in the continuing process of deporting MILLIONS more....

....SO....HOW IS THIS MAN, HIS ADMINISTRATION AND HIS ENABLERS NOT DEEMED A TREASONOUS, NATIONAL SECURITY RISK ?!?

Anybody else feeling like we're being set up ?!?
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Re: QUESTION....

Postby WindowMan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Long time ago.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby vetclerk » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:37 pm

keepitreal ...Do you hear yourself? that sounds like the rantings of a lunatic. The nations worth being cozy with will find their way to see the light and unite to the U.S."s cause. Those who are not can go the devil. TRUMP IS SAVING US FROM TREASONOUS COMMUNIST MUSLIM LIBERALS...which I hope you are not. Why are so many dems. against USA sovereignty, The Soros led dems. want ONE WORLD ORDER....WHOA IS US
vetclerk

Postby WestTX » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:47 pm

This could be a broad discussion, but I'll have to limit any discussion this evening to a summary, cuz dinner is cook'en up! Food rules, and Keepitreal knows it? Pull up a dinner chair...

I don't believe the Trump Administration fall into anywhere near a treasonous category. The man is outspoken, and at times caustic, but treasonous? I don't think so...

Our Western European allies are in a stink-of-a-funk situation. Their own borders and culture are under threat from the influx of third world despots, and more so for countries like the UK and Germany. Why are they allowing this to happen? Are borders being erased for the creation of a Global cesspool? Eastern Europe is a different situation. Countries like Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland and Romania want no part of the influx, and their borders are locked down. As far as I know, we're on good terms with these folks. Canada? We're their buffer from Southern Invaders, south of Texas if you know what I mean. I've always like Canadians... Trump claims our trade platform with Canada needs an adjustment. So be-it. I've known a few Canadians who have come down our way (San Antonio and Houston) for care due to serious and complicated heath issues. They weren't proponents of the Canadian, stand-in-the-queue (until you die) medicine.

Communist adversaries? The Chicoms are a threat, and I still believe we should've nuked'em in '45. That was an option, but better minds than mine made the decision at that time for what they thought was best. North Korea? It's just as easy to say, "Piss on'em." Russia? I'm not sure what to make of them these days. I'm thinking things have changed since the Cold War. To what extent? I'm not sure about today. Clinton seemed to have stronger ties to the Russians with Uranium Gate.

Obama? I don't know much about him, except to say that he's an articulate speaker and a Marxist. He came from nowhere, and he had the most corrupt Justice Department since I've been around. Then there's Iranian Gate. Oh, and John Brennan, the CIA Director. How in the Hell did he fill the position? I'm still scratching my smelly arse over that decision. The Obama connection...

Maybe John Kerry will run in 2020. I can't figure this guy out. I'm surprised he made it out of Vietnam alive.

Too bad Joe Lieberman didn't run as VP on the McCain ticket... Who knows?

I do wonder if Mike Pence is in a standby role... He's right articulate.

KeepitReal: Please pass the baked beans and collards. I feel like brewing some gas!

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:35 am

Tex, I have seen no proof that Obama is a Marxist.

Trump’s presidency has been a disaster! He has alienated many of our allies and, for some reason, has his head up Putin’s arse. He has attacked our judicial system, has denigrated our intel agencies, and is trying to destroy our free press. His trade war makes no sense and hurts more Americans that it helps. His remarks have made our country’s division the greatest it’s been since the Civil War!

He is unfit to be president!

He will go down as the worst president in US history........ :(
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby keepitreal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:35 pm

EXACTLY DD...

Simply do the math...Communist populations number over a billion. Islamic populations number over a billion. We have what ? 330 million ? That' a lot of people waitin' on your ass outside... :shock:

The way Trump is isolating us...everyday, I see more similarities to the US and N. Korea... and Trump (dicktator wannabe) and Kim Jong-Un (actual dicktator). Seems he's doing everything he can to make us into a rogue nation that is under HIS control. HE IS WEAKENING THIS GREAT COUNTY OF OURS AND HAS NOT PROTECTED OUR CONSTITUTION... WHICH HE WAS SWORN TO DO !!

That my friends is TREASON !
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Return to Politics