Mark Levin: Another Legal Viewpoint

Mark Levin: Another Legal Viewpoint

Postby WestTX » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:59 pm

C.R.: "Levin explained that because Trump cannot be indicted, he will not have a chance to defend himself in a court of law. Trump will be tried in the media instead, and the Democrats will use special counsel Robert Mueller’s report to make the case for impeachment."

Sound Clip: https://soundcloud.com/conservativereview/diabolical-and-evil-mark-levin-unravels-the-insanity-being-used-to-impeach-trump

Interesting. Time will tell.

WestTX
WestTX

Re: Mark Levin: Another Legal Viewpoint

Postby keepitreal » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:08 pm

I received a Mike Pence fundraising letter in the mail the other day...is the writing already on the wall ?!?

...hope so...... :lol:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby WindowMan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:26 am

keepitreal wrote:I received a Mike Pence fundraising letter in the mail the other day...is the writing already on the wall ?!?

...hope so...... :lol:

keepitreal, you a closet Republican getting that letter? :lol:
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby DDEATH » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:36 am

Funny, I live in a pretty dominant Republican suburb of Chicago, and so far, two democratic campaign workers have come to my door. I wonder if Republican campaign workers are too ashamed of Trump, to face the voters,,,,,,,, :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby keepitreal » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 pm

WM...Mrs. real is a registered Republican...but after 30+ years with me...she is seeing what I've been seeing all this time. Especially since the Trump fiasco. We've been NYers all our lives and have never liked this POS...

We could both register Independent...but we both like to have some say in the primaries.
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Return to Politics