Fake war........

Fake war........

Postby DDEATH » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:34 am

"If not for me, we would now be at war with North Korea!" Kind of like the kerfuffle over those border kids...….. first, create a problem, then solve it! :lol:

Of course, N. Korea is not solved...……. still going forward with their nuke program. What a dealmaker! :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-brashl ... 08078.html
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Fake war........

Postby DazedandConfused » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Anything is better that that scumbag Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:41 am

Yeah, what a scumbag....... sending all those drones to kill Muslims, murdering Bin Laden, trying to help the poor, bringing our troops home, trying to get healthcare for all US citizens, getting us out of that financial crisis, tripling the stock market, advocating for clean air and water, making a deal to stop the nuclearization of Iran, sending all those illegals back across the border, keeping the Russkies out of the Oval Office, and trying to tell the truth all the time!

What a scumbag! :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:25 am

Wait ,Wait ..that last part "trying to tell the truth" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just busted akidney
vetclerk

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:03 pm

DDeath you have really lost it. My God do you ever read the pure bullshit you write. Your posts are so sickening I am ready to leave this forum forever. Ever point you made was a failure. Screw it I am not going to listen to your lies anymore.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:46 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:DDeath you have really lost it. My God do you ever read the pure bullshit you write. Your posts are so sickening I am ready to leave this forum forever. Ever point you made was a failure. Screw it I am not going to listen to your lies anymore.

Dazed,

He's just pulling on your britches.

Please, no one else leave... What happened to Geezer?

Ain't nobody left...

Anyway, DDeath is going to take us out to dinner on Saturday, and he's paying too.

WestTX
WestTX

Return to Politics