Roll Call

Re: Roll Call

Postby DDEATH » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:43 am

Vetclerk: you don't want to get in that black hole with the Dems...……….. health care for everyone, education for everyone, lower taxes for the middle and lower classes, less pollution, treating everyone the same, etc.

Yeah, that's a real dark hole...……. :o
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WindowMan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:23 am

I say let them go off the cliff with Trump leading them. My guess Trump will say to them "Don't believe what you see in that cliff before you as they go"..
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby vetclerk » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:32 pm

'"health care for everyone..you mean free?PIPE DREAM,,,education for everyone ...you mean free college?.. Will that be retro? will I get the money back that I paid for college? treating everyone the same ....that is if they agree with you, if not you can attack them and burn and vandalize their property .
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:45 pm

I think he means: Inflation up...gas prices up...costs of living up...healthcare costs up...companies leaving...interest rates up...our allied relations in chaos...our enemies being appeased...corporate profits sky high...peon pay stagnant and peon taxes up (hint: to them, you're just another peon) ;)

It's OK vetclerk...someday you'll get it. I'm just tired of being correct all the time... 8-)

Another hint: All those that oppose Gov't healthcare...ALL HAVE GOV'T HEALTHCARE !!
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Previous

Return to Politics