Roll Call

Re: Roll Call

Postby WindowMan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:00 pm

DDEATH wrote:We were a pretty divided country in 2016. Trump could have decided to bring us closer together...…… but beginning with his inaugural speech, he has widened the gap between the left and right. Sadly, when he is gone, the gap will be exponentially harder to close...…... :(

Just remember DDEATH, who would want our country divided? What does a divided country mean for the strength of it? It is real clear Putin and all of our adversaries are rejoicing with Trump in office!
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby keepitreal » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:11 pm

From a National Security standpoint...this administration needs to go !! Congress ! Do your jobs !! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby WindowMan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:52 am

keepitreal wrote:From a National Security standpoint...this administration needs to go !! Congress ! Do your jobs !! :evil: :evil: :evil:

keepitreal, They fear Trump and his supporters as it shows they have no backbone to do what is needed.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
WindowMan

Postby vetclerk » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Concerning Jennifer Rupin ...you go spouting things out like a computer..But you ignore the fact that Rosenstein and Mueller are the Problem not the solution. both should be fired infact should never have been hired . And she never mentions the criminally dishonest way to obtain the FISA report. and other criminal activities in 2015 and 2016 by the dems to make sure Trump would never get in. And that algebraic equation ( If Manafort and Cohen are guilty of civil crimes that equals to Trump is guilty of collusion) :lol: :lol: And the other one (Since Cohen has implicated Trump that equals to him being guilty) :lol: :lol: And it is OBVIOUS of the corruption in the leadership of the FBI (oh that's right you wont see that on CNN or other main media)and the DOJ
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:10 pm

vetclerk....I spout nothing...I simply shared a few posts that I came across and posted that I agreed with them. To date...I have not seen any evidence of PROVEN collusion. The Mueller investigation is still ongoing though.

As for Jennifer RUBIN...all she does is post some suggestions to the Republicans and what some of the outcomes might be and some facts about Trumps actions.

As for Trump ? He has lied so much...that now he can't even be interviewed because no matter what he might say...he WILL perjure himself. I find this absolutely appalling to the Office of the Presidency. Trumps actions and lies speak for themselves and as stated...from a National Security standpoint, they need to go. They have weakened our Country and our adversaries are watching with baited breath.

The fact is he HAS been implicated in several crimes...and from what I hear...the State of NY has even more in store for him.

LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP !
LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP ! LOCK HIM UP !
Tax and Spend I can understand. I can even understand Borrow and Spend. But Borrow and give Billionaires tax cuts? That I have a problem with.
keepitreal

Postby DDEATH » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:20 am

vetclerk wrote: And it is OBVIOUS of the corruption in the leadership of the FBI (oh that's right you wont see that on CNN or other main media)and the DOJ

vetclerk………. you keep forgetting that CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, BBC, and other mainstream outlets do not repeat the fairy tales you see on fox news!

Try watching MSNBC if you need the left wing slant...…… although they are not as creative as fox news! :roll:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:27 pm

keepitreal ..I said that Rubin was spouting. and ddeath...I'm sure you meant to say that the mainstream outlets DO NOT REPORT FACTS THAT ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE HYPOCRITICAL DEM. PARTY.
What I see as a fact you see as fiction and visa versa. the old saying "AND NEVER WILL THE TWAIN MEET"
vetclerk

Postby keepitreal » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:45 pm

OK vetclerk... I reread your post and I see what you're saying....

...however...you can't deny based on actual videos, pictures and from his own mouth, that this president is as dirty as they come. A sitting president DIS-INVITED to a federal funeral ?!? You have to be some kinda sleeze to have that happen. And even sleezier ? Raising the flag at the White House out of spite ! This spoiled rotten man-child needs to remember that he is a guest in OUR House...not the other way around.

To paraphrase after Clinton's terms in office..."It's time to restore honor and dignity to the White House"...

...this clown and his circus needs to leave (or be removed)....preferably in the back of a paddy wagon !!

LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !! LOCK HIM UP !!
keepitreal

Postby keepitreal » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:59 am

I wouldn't trust him with my cellphone....but you guys handed him the nuclear key codes !! :shock:

...and I'm the one who needs MY head examined ?!? :roll:

BRILLIANT !!
keepitreal

Postby vetclerk » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:40 am

Some of the things Trump says (and the way he says them) does not sit well with me. But he was elected
to save us from the black hole that the dem. run admin. was leading us into. I would love to see another REPUBLICAN GET IN OFFICE IN 2020. But Dear Lord , save us from another Dem. run nation.
vetclerk

PreviousNext

Return to Politics