Dazed: Retired?

Dazed: Retired?

Postby WestTX » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Dazed,

I can't find your comment from days past saying something about a pending April retirement date. Are you there?

WestTX
WestTX

Re: Dazed: Retired?

Postby DDEATH » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:54 am

Tex. he might be in the Florida sun and not thinking about anything but those hot babes running around in their bikinis! Good luck to him....... :)
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:16 pm

DDeath,

You might be right, cuz maybe he's wife searching! Naw...

It's sure nuff quiet around here, so much so that you can hear a rat piss on a piece of cotton. :shock:

Where the Hell is Geezer? Do I need to drive out to Carolina to wake him up?

Question: Do you remember a book store in Chicago by the name of Kroch's and Brentano's? I remember buying a number of technical books there when I was visiting friends 40+ years ago. Really nice store, but I read where they closed back in 1995. Oh man... cuz I feel the pain of my past fading.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 am

I am officially retired, and living in Nalcrest. I have seen no HOT babes down here. The HOTTIE I was seeing in Oklahoma is just dying to move down here. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A WIFE :!: :!: :!:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 am

Dazed, You may not be looking for a wife, but it's always fun to look!

Congrats on your retirement! It sure beats the hell out of working on a job! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:53 pm

I am losing track of the days of the week. I am making daily trips to Walmart as things come to mind. My diet is fast food until I buy my kitchen stuff. I did buy silverware and paper plates, but that is about it so far. I think I will try that copperware. Once I start cooking and eating my fruit things will get down to normal. I have been nursing a heel spur, but it is getting better so I should be able to start walking. I still only have a TV in the living room. I have to get a stand, DVD player and end tables and lamps, and it will start feeling like a home. Darn I still need drapes.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Look all you want, but(t) beware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRXQEA0yj0

:lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze
I've got a big fat momma tryin' to break me
DazedandConfused

Return to Politics