Massive crowds.........

Massive crowds.........

Postby DDEATH » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:15 am

...........gather to protest gun laws. Can this be the beginning of the end for the NRA control of our government? :idea:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr- ... cef914fe8a
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Massive crowds.........

Postby WestTX » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Well... Jest think now, cuz what if them folk' ranting all over the streets were actually hard-working. productive people?

I don't know... All that whining takes so much energy expelled, and jest think of all the porta-toilets that have to be emptied.

:o

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 am

Tex, those were mostly high school students......... and most of them will be voting in 2020! :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby WestTX » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:58 am

DDEATH wrote:Tex, those were mostly high school students......... and most of them will be voting in 2020! :idea:

Holy Shitz! :o

I gotta admit that I was tad off on this one. I guess the real issue/question comes to who backed or instigated the demonstration? I guess again <then>,that this is the new wave of young and entitled Democrats sewing a new era for the Welfare State.

Gawd help me, DDeath. I'm getting too old to face these consequences.

On a positive note... Mrs. WestTX made up a batch oatmeal (with cherry pastry filling) crunch bars. It's heaven for eat'en, and it keeps the old gastro track regulated! :lol:

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:21 am

Tex, those kids are not dems or reps. However, I think most of them will be more aligned with liberal views, than conservative views........ and will be a force in the 2020 election.

You're right, nothings more important than regulation of the old gastro track! :lol:
DDEATH

Return to Politics