Republicans are.........

Republicans are.........

Postby DDEATH » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:08 am

........... chickenshitz, except maybe a few, like Flake, McCain, Sasse and Lindsey Graham!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... 88c1693872
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Republicans are.........

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:54 pm

You just named RINOs
You are just so silly that I can't believe how gullible you are. When I get to Florida I will see if I can find some swamp for you to build a house on.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:58 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:... You are just so silly that I can't believe how gullible you are. When I get to Florida I will see if I can find some swamp for you to build a house on.

I'd for sure tell most libs to build their gotdamn houses in septic fields.

DDeath is jest mess'en with you. He knows today's libs are jest plain arseholes.

You know, maybe Joseph McCarthy had a valid point about the enemies within. I'm not referring to DDeath, cuz he jest stirring the pot on you, Dazed.

DDeath: You're a gotdamn old crank of 75+ years. Settle your arse down and show some conservative ways! :D

Other: Where in the Hell is Geezer??? Where is everyone else?

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DazedandConfused » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Tex, I too thought DDeath was just stirring the pot, but he has to be deeply devoted to that shit to post the garbage he does. Putin is stirring the pot, but it is the Democrats that he is working with.
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby WestTX » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

DazedandConfused wrote:Tex, I too thought DDeath was just stirring the pot, but he has to be deeply devoted to that shit to post the garbage he does. Putin is stirring the pot, but it is the Democrats that he is working with.

Death is pull'en on our britches. He's like my twin brother...

What I don't understand is why Mueller hasn't investigated the entire pack of Dems associated with the Obama Administration. Think about it... Russian involvement? How about Uranium Gate and the Iranian Gate? Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, and the rest of scum from the DOJ? The IRS? I loathe the IRS...

How about the former CIA Chief? Brennen - and his ties to the Communist Party dating back to 1976? How in the Hell was he the Director Head? POS...

Don't get me started, Dazed.

Piss on all of'em.

WestTX
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:36 am

Tex, you guys say I'm brainwashed while you keep bringing up those old fox news conspiracy theories! They hold as much water as the global warning Chinese hoax, the muppet commie hoax, birtherism, or the Obama muslim theory!

Ya gotta quit watching fox!!!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Return to Politics