Rex Tillerson gone

Rex Tillerson gone

Postby DDEATH » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:08 pm

The purge continues. Our BIF continues getting rid of all those high quality people he hired. Although Tillerson had no deplomatic experience, he tried his best. The problem was, an honest man working for a sleaze ball!

Or maybe it was just his calling the BIF, “a moron”, and refusing to deny it to the press. Anyway, he will be much happier away from all the bull shitz!

Trump may have to start hiring illegals, as there are probably not many qualified people left, who want to work for him! :lol:

When is he going to get rid of those two dummies in Education and Energy? :idea:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Re: Rex Tillerson gone

Postby WestTX » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm

My read is that Tillerson was more of a globalist, rather than a nationalist. I'm not sure who Trump listened to for the advice of Tillerson's selection, but the drop doesn't surprise me.

Globalism doesn't make America First in my opinion, so Trump did the flush. I saw the last administration nothing less than radical (not merely progressive), and I still say that Obama is a die-hard Marxist. His administration was the most corrupt that I've seen.

WestTX
Last edited by WestTX on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTX

Postby DDEATH » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 am

Tex, you have to turn off Fox News, and look for real news.

The BIF had more scandals last week, than Obama had in eight years! :lol:
Def: FOXBOT - One who mindlessly watches FOX News and believes everything they say, totally disregarding logic and the obvious.
DDEATH

Postby vetclerk » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Gee DD , if Fox went off the air you would have no scape goat, Or maybe you can blame the Cartoon network
vetclerk

Postby DDEATH » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:35 am

vetclerk wrote:Gee DD , if Fox went off the air you would have no scape goat, Or maybe you can blame the Cartoon network

I would never blame the Cartoon network!!! They are honest, have integrity, and shy away from conspiracy theories!
DDEATH

Postby DazedandConfused » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:37 am

There is no use discussing anything with DDeath, he has CNN and MSNBC of the brain and they have told him Obama is the Messiah. Did you see where Hillary blamed white people again for her defeat during a speech in India - Oh wait maybe that was fake news with somebody impersonating Hillary. It is GREAT being DEPLORABLE :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The whole reason welfare and foodstamps exist, is so those that are receiving won't be rioting in the street,
and breaking into our houses and killing us to get what they want." UCanIt
DazedandConfused

Postby DDEATH » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Dazed....... I know I NEVER heard on CNN, MSNBC, or any other network that Obama is the Messiah. I have heard on some of those networks about his weakness on foreign policy and other criticisms, such as selling out to insurance and drug companies with Obamacare.

He was, by no means, perfect! However, after GW, and followed by the buffoon-in-chief, he comes close to appearing to be perfect! :roll:

I didn’t hear that India speech .......... but I think every network, including CNN and MSNBC, has said that the loss of so much of the white, working class vote, cost her the election. That’s public knowledge! Whether she’s blaming, or just giving an explanation, depends on one’s perspective......... :idea:
DDEATH

Return to Politics